I don't want to be a pudding eating my Christmas Pudding!

Rachiemac

Hi everyone,

My mummy, my sister and myself all re-joined Slimming world last night feeling positive and raring to go, I did the Cambridge diet before and joined this forum for it which I found very helpful so hoping I can share my Slimming world process with you and join in on your chat. :)

First weigh in was a shock and the heaviest I've ever been I want to do it properly this time and have tried literally every diet possible so I want to make a life change from now and hopefully be a thinner new me for the New year!:new_year:

1st weigh in:

OK, you've done the hardest bit, in joining a group. So it should be easier from now on, it's a great plan and I'm sure you'll do well:)
Good luck with your goals.

Hi,
Ive done the Cambridge diet too, its awful isn't it, then you get used to it and scared of food. Least you wont be cold any more.
SW is loads better, but youll know that already if you've done it before. Fantastic that you have your mum and sister doing it too! Lots of support x

I know well that's what I thought better to do it together need to be more organised though because we've had overload of beans and eggs this first week lol have you been doing it long? I couldn't do the Cambridge again its just too hard lol xx

I started in March and was serious about it till May when I went on holiday then was lazy when I got back, started again in July for August holiday, then been bit rubbish since I got back but that's mainly due to personal problems, lack of kitchen and illness!

Cambridge is so restrictive, and I ended up putting it all back on and more!

I eat loads of eggs lol x

yea I usually find when I go on holiday I just fall off the wagon completely when I get home and as I go in September usually it means I'm always fat at my Christmas dinner so I'm determined to do better this time, it's not as enjoyable to exercise as its so cold but I'm trying to just not think about it.

Trying to be more organised this week first weigh in is on Thursday so hoping I loose something it will be a plus as all I've been doing is putting it on, need to have a bit more of a variety in my food or I will get bored lol. xx

How did you get on?
x

Well we did well our first week I lost 4.5lbs my sister lost 4 and my mummy lost 3.5 so we did well, we've had a bit of a bad weekend with copious amounts of alcohol and voules vons so I'm hoping if I go to tai bo tonight and wed night I will even work off the bad food I had lol.

How've you been doing?xx

not good I put on 1lb on Thursday but was deserved, then been naughty since but I had reasons.
Going to get my act together!

Big well done to you all! x

I know its very hard not to have a snow ball effect I really could see going to tai bo far enough but I'm going to force myself because I'll just want to eat crap if I don't lol.

Def need to be more organised this week as it's all kind of went to pot and this is only the second week back to group xx

Ok so this week has not been the greatest I think it's due to a lack of being unorganised, second weigh in is tonight and I know I will have put on, but instead of letting it put me off I'm going to try extra hard next week to loose what I have gained and to add a bit of variety in as I do start to get sick of eggs and beans all the time.

Fingers crossed I won't have put back on what I lost :mad:

So weigh in last night I put on 1/2 a pound which isn't too bad I thought it would of been a lot worse and don't think the baguette I had for lunch helped with it lol Back on track today going to try really hard this week to do a lot better and get some exercise in too hope it helps.

Back