We're getting our house valued tomorrow but I don't want to move! Not committed yet but husband is desperate to move to a bigger busier place and to be on a main road so he doesnt have to ride the country road (with slippy muddy bits and various farm and wild animals jumping out at him) on his motorbike to work. We've only been here 3 years but I love my house and it is a quiet village but nice school and I really enjoy and feel part of my mums and toddlers group. I take time to get to know people and make friends and feel that I'm just starting to do this only to uproute and move. Hubby knows all this so Im really just venting.We did work out that a move to a smaller house might save us £250 a month but I just don't know if it's really worth it. + smaller place might mean that we decide not to have more kids and I really think I'd like another, not now but sometime. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the outcome is tomorrow, plan would only go ahead if house is valued at at least £150K.