I feel a bit rubbish.

HellieCopter

Gold Member
You ever have one of those days where you just feel really....bleurrrrgh!?

Be warned...ranting is about to occur.

I felt pants last night and today I think I'm coming down with another cold. I got the bus into Manchester on Wednesday night to go for a nice meal with my boyf and my parents but a bloke came to sit next to me, and proceeded to cough and blow his nose all the way into town. I really felt like saying to him 'excuse me but I've just gotten over a cold last week and now you're going to give me another one.' But I'm not that mean (especially to a poorly person!)...so here I am getting his flipping cold.

And then, after my sneaky midweek peek on the scales on wednesday, I was chuffed that I was on the way to losing the naughty foods weight I'd put back on. But another sneaky weigh (that I did this morning) showed me up 1.5lbs. I know I shouldn't weigh (I know, I know) because it really affects my mood. But I have been pretty good all week, even at the restaurant on Wednesday (I had about 3 chips! And my wine was all within syns for the week). But that's me back up to 11.10 and almost back where I bl00dy started. Grr.

And last night I felt so rubbish I had a ripple.

At least this morning I've not been for a big brekkie as we all usually do at work on a friday. I've sat here and eaten my grapefruit like a good girl. I'm not actually hungry but all I can think about is a bacon sarnie.

Sorry, I am just feeling a bit 'woe is me' today.

Awwww Hun...hugs for you! I hate it when I get over something only to get it back again!
Sorry to hear that things are rubbish for you, but they will get better!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks hun...I am not a very good ill person - moan moan moan! I'll pick up again soon. I just don't understand why I can't be instantly thin like, in a day!!!

Awww Bless....we all sometimes go through days like this, so you are not the only one Hun. We can all sympathise with you!
There are days when I just feel really fat and want to scream at the world, so I understand.
I promise you it will get better!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back