I feel awful!!!

bevy

Hi there, well it's day 19 for me on cd and I have already lost 22lbs which is brilliant but the last two days I have been feeling like I really want something to eat..... and then today I did just that I had a mini sausage with bacon wrapped around it (pig in blanket) only 1 and now I feel terrible!!!! will it take me out of ketosis? it's meat so I hope not..... why after not touching anything for 18 days did I have to do it today!!!

You'll be fine. It shouldn't take it you out of ketosis. It's hard this time of year to stick to the diet. I've been struggling majorly. xx

if it was just meat you'll still be in ketosis. Just try not to pick anymore. Once you get the taste for food again it can be difficult, but if you nip it in the bud you should be alright, it would be another thing if you'd eated a chocolate, but meat should be ok

It is a difficult time of year and I even missed the office lunch party today so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat anything and then I go and do it anyway!!! Oh well I just have to hope tomorrow is a better day.... I just thought that by this time I would have gotten over the craving for food!! I'm a bit worried now too about taking xmas day off but there is no way I can cook for everyone and not eat anything and I decided that after 24 days on the diet I deserve a day off anyway.

Back