I feel like a new person ....

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
:p 2moro is the start of my 3rd week on cd and i feel like im a new person ! im sure its down to the decision to loose weight...i really do have a different outlook on everything i really do feel in control of my life ...its all down cd!

i now i have havent lost a great deal of weight (1 st) and have far to go but i do feel pretty now i take a pride in my apperance i now put my make up on i even want to be with my hubby now !! wow lol ...im soooooo happy right now with my life i just cant wait to be slimmer wonder how i will feel then!

im so proud to now be in control of my life instead of the evil food controlling me xx
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done hun keep the positive attitude x

Well done your doing great Im hoping I can do just as well :) its a great feeling feeling the weight drop off isnt it :D

thanx girls x

Hey Jo was wondering how you were was going to send you a msg to see how you were getting on.

Im so glad it is going well for you and your enthusiasm is there in bucket loads!!!! send some this way please xxx

Im so proud of you for sticking to it and roll on the next stone coming off for you xxxx

Back