I feel lost :o(

stn haylz

I started my ww diet with determination and lost 5lbs in the first fortnight even though i didn't really try that hard, but then easter came and i have just pigged out! I had a few good days but generally i stopped tracking my points and just fell apart with it! As my meeting was on a monday i had to miss the bank holiday one so signed up to monthly pass anyway and have decided to change my meeting to a wednesday where it is closer to my house and i could walk there (good 30min each way).
I just feel like i am eating to feel different as i am really stressed out with some major stuff at the moment.
I don't know what to do that will help me get back on track, any ideas would be really appriciated :)

I started my ww diet with determination and lost 5lbs in the first fortnight even though i didn't really try that hard, but then easter came and i have just pigged out! I had a few good days but generally i stopped tracking my points and just fell apart with it! As my meeting was on a monday i had to miss the bank holiday one so signed up to monthly pass anyway and have decided to change my meeting to a wednesday where it is closer to my house and i could walk there (good 30min each way).
I just feel like i am eating to feel different as i am really stressed out with some major stuff at the moment.
I don't know what to do that will help me get back on track, any ideas would be really appriciated :)

Hi:)

I don't know if this may help but when I have felt like this before I have sat down with a pen and paper and written down all the reasons why I decided to start a weightloss plan. The pro's and con's list. This may help remind you and reinforce your motivation again :)

You've made a positive change by moving your class nearer to home so that shows that you are problem solving. Don't beat yourself up about what you've eaten, it's done now. Look forward to Wednesday and be kind to yourself. :) You can do this!!

Isis xx :)

Youll get your click back :)

Why not join in on the WW forum, believe me anything your feeling diet wise, one of us will have been there, thought it and felt it too. The support is great :)

Also do a pro's and cons list of the problem and see what you can do to get round it and not let it get in the way of your diet.

Its hard, i know only too well, but positive thinking about the diet and then its one less thing to stress over and you will feel better, perhaps a good walk to mull things over will help too.

Know exactly how you are feeling darl. Easter knocked me for six and I had just broken a number on the scales which hasn't appeared for over a year! I too have had the odd couple of days last week when I got back on track, only to have the weekend knock me back again with drinking and a party...?!

Anyways yesterday i picked less an did go over my points by 4 but still felt better and low and behold this morning a 1lb loss. Those other 3 from Easter better watch out.

stn haylz you can do this just aim for a small improvement tomorrow from yesterdays and work on this each day give it 3/4 days and you will be back on track.

Bren
X

I've sat and written a letter to my fat self and one to my slime self about my life and the impact losing (or not losing) weight has had and it made me realise that I am missing so much by not losing the weight. I'll never really be happy with who and what I am as long as I am like this. But for ww tracking points is essential. I've tried winging it and it just doesn't work. Grab a pen hun and I wish you all the luck in the world. You can do it!

Back