I feel so depressed now that I want to cry

I will succeed!!!
We're at my folks tonight (Gran's funeral tomorrow).

I went to my old room (still how it was when I left) and sorted through the last of my stuff that I never took when I moved out (and a few counties).

My old jeans collection - jeans that fit me like a glove less than 2 years ago - now seem like doll's jeans.

I know I am losing steadily and everything, and maybe it's because of why we're here. But I feel like poo now :-(

Just needed to 'vent' I guess. But, if anything I am DETERMINED to get back to how I was - even if just for my amazing jeans (and boy I have SO many) lol xxx

Sorry to hear about your Gran.

One day those jeans will fit again. Are you taking them home with you?

Hope tomorrow goes as well as can be expected.

Thanks Irene. Yeah taking them home as motivation - might put them in the panty ;-) hehe

Sorry to hear about you Gran. I expect you feelings are more to do with your Gran dying and the funeral than about the jeans. As you say you are losing and your Gran would be proud of what you are achieving. When my dad died last year I was like a bear with a sore head and argued with everyone about just about everything. Nobody grieves the same way, you just have to go with it and cut yourself some slack.:grouphugg:

We will all be thinking of you and your family for tomorrow hun.
You will get back in them jeans, you have the determination and your going in the right direction x

We're at my folks tonight (Gran's funeral tomorrow).

I went to my old room (still how it was when I left) and sorted through the last of my stuff that I never took when I moved out (and a few counties).

My old jeans collection - jeans that fit me like a glove less than 2 years ago - now seem like doll's jeans.

I know I am losing steadily and everything, and maybe it's because of why we're here. But I feel like poo now :-(

Just needed to 'vent' I guess. But, if anything I am DETERMINED to get back to how I was - even if just for my amazing jeans (and boy I have SO many) lol xxx
I hope it all goes as well as can be expected and keep up the good work.

Your emotions are probably all over the place today because of your sad loss.

You will get back into your jeans again, you are doing so well, take them home with you and do it for your dear gran.

I shall be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope everything goes well, love to you, X

Hi everyone - thanks for the lovely messages of support.

The funeral went well (as well as can be hoped). The service was perfect for her and she would have been watching from wherever she's terrorising Grandpa and I think she'll have been enjoying it with us.

Cried a lot - as expected - but also had a giggle at her quirky ways. Left feeling happier knowing she's now at peace and we all said our goodbyes.

Brought the jeans home - going to figure out which is the biggest pair inch wise (legs AND waist) and put them in order biggest-smallest. I am actually going to throw out a couple Mum pulled out pics of me wearing them and highlighted the fact that I looked ill and way too thin. Must admit, I agreed and I realised I don't want to get THAT slim again.

Feeling bit more positive today and agree, think it was just a bad day and I got upset over a silly thing (I tend to do this, ignore the true reasons and then flip out over a stupid thing in comparison).

Thanks to you all for your support and care xxx

I'm glad you felt the day went well. It's good you had a smile about things too. Seems like your Mum made a good point and you took it on board, nice to have jeans to aspire to. I have a pair of 14's in my wardrobe that haven't been worn in about 15 years, i doubt i'll get in them again but they keep me on my toes! Pleased you're feeling better now.

Back