I feel so dissapointed

mel74123

had my second weigh in today and although i have lost 2lbs i cant help feel down about the slow rate in which im loosing? i have been drinking more water and havent even had any bars for the past week just shakes so why is it so slow im just abnormal :mad:

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear things are going slowly.
Don't give up though your weight loss up to this point is amazing.
Given the very low cal nature of the diet you will continue to lose and hopefully the pace will pick up.
What what were you doing before you started exante?

Also given that you have already lost so much weight, you would be unlikely to have the dramatic initial water weight loss that some people experience - not that that's any real comfort for you.
What should be comforting is that anything you are losing is genuine fat.

Neway, really hope that things pick up for you during the week
xxx

Aww Mel, not sure how much you've lost each week etc... how you lost the first bit of weight etc... but try not to feel down about 2lbs. It's 2lbs closer to your goal and hopefully next week you'll have a better loss to make up for the fact it wasn't a biggie.

Just keep on and you WILL get to goal - you might just go in fits and starts a bit, rather than a smooth downward curve....

A x

It's really hard when you get a lower weight loss than you want. It's easy to say, but try not to feel disheartened. Just keep on going. :)

Back