I feel so fat and ugly - I want to be slimmer and happy

Urggghhhhhh I have had the most horrendous cold ever. I feel like poo :(
On a good note tho I haven't went off plan. Still been eating my porridge in the morning. My salad at lunch with a nakd bar or eat natural then my dinner is just what it is chilli pasta etc. I've been drinking lots of water as well. Even tho I feel rubbish, my skin is definitely that wee bit brighter and clearer.

I should weigh myself today but I think I'll try and hold off. Once I step on those scales I'll be on them every day and a wee weight gain during the week when I've been good will make me think and ask myself what is the point in eating well if I don't loose weight.....then I'll binge......then I'll be back in my wee vicious circle...that I so desperately want out of.

Hope everyone else is doing fab. I'll try and catch up with everyone's diaries xx

So I tried sw and it didnt work for me at all. I'm not quite sure why maybe because I tried to do it from home. Im tight for cash so payingto go to a class just wasnt an option for me at all.

I guess I just dont want bogged down witb numbers or points or syns or anything.
So Ive just been doing my own thing.

I had a diary on the sw page here but since I'm not doing SW anymore this is me back to this one.

Genrally my day has looked like this

Breakfast: granola
Lunch: tuna sandwich or salad followed by a trek bar
Dinner: pasta with veg or sweetcorn and red pepper burger or salmon etc.

I have been off work this last wk so I havent been tempted by all the sweets and stuff thats always floating about my office.

I do feel much less bloated and I am now 17 stone 6lbs which is a loss of 8lbs. So delighted with that.

Started the day with my usual granola. Lunch will be my usual tuna sandwich and trek bar. Dinner tonight is vegetarian haggis with veg with pepper sauce....yum

Back