I feel so naughty!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Cooked a chocoate scan bran cake today so it totalled as 4 syns and 1 HEXB....

And ive eaten the whole lot :D LOL! I love SW so much :D xx

I love the chocolate chick pea cake that I origianlly found on here somewhere. Now that is a chocolate cake to die for with only 2.5 syns for 1/4 cake. and not a scan bran in sight

I love the chocolate chick pea cake that I origianlly found on here somewhere. Now that is a chocolate cake to die for with only 2.5 syns for 1/4 cake. and not a scan bran in sight

I hadn't come across this chickpea cake before!!! I have searched for and found the recipe. I am so going to try this one!!!!!!!!!!! (It is just a shame I used my last tin of chickpeas trying to make peanuts (unsuccessfully)).

Cooked a chocoate scan bran cake today so it totalled as 4 syns and 1 HEXB....

And ive eaten the whole lot :D LOL! I love SW so much :D xx

Sarah, that sounds yum. Is there a recipe for that here or is it on SW site? My WI is tomorrow so I can buy scan bran.
You have got me thinking of chocolate cake now ;) I am yet to try the chick pea cake but LOVE the chocolate squidgy cake!

Know what?

I am actually going to make some of this tonight!

Off to Morrisons I go :D

Edit: Question - When you say Cadbury's chocolate powder do you mean cocoa powder or drinking chocolate?

yeah the drinking power BUT i used 2 sachets of the options drinking chocolate as they are only 2 syns per sachet and i only used 2 sachets :D

Back