i feel such a mess

amethyst

Banned
am in wales now, oh back in leicester only for 2 weeks though.. but i am so depressed, i could go down tescos right now and buy loads of food!!

didnt bother going to see my nana today cus i feel such a mess, so depressed, tired, ya know.. oh and i am out of ketosis cus i had to eat soemthing yesterday :(

please roll on 2 weeks, i cant cope with this time away... :(

wish i was in ketosis i wouldnt feel so hungry...

oh and i feel like going to hospital palpitations galore this weekend, had appointement booked for next week at the docs for blood and ecg (in leicester) but had to re schedule till the 19th may.. :( ages away... so i am just sat here panicking about that too..

omg my lifes such a mess at the mo... :(

i want andy :( i want food :( i want to feel ok.

oh and its totm too..

omg so sorry to rant, feel so much better getting this all off my chest now..

i still in my nighty, dog not moved of the sofa since 3.30am (oh left).. and i been trying to cat nap all day but baby keeps slapping me, pulling my hair etc lol..

don't worry thats what this place is here for. I have just been looking at your losses and you have done so so well. I hope i can do as well as you!!!! WELL DONE!!! Just think of the amazing stuff you have achieved and keep focused on that and these bad feelings will pass!

(((((Amethyst))))). You are doing brilliantly. This diet is a huge learning curve nobody is expecting you to do it 100% all the time. I've just discovered TOTM makes me incredibly hungry. If you are out of ketosis it won't be for long - certainly not the x days it took at the start.

Take care.

You've done so so well don't give up now You can do this.
Hope your feeling better soon xx

awe thanks guys..

omg i cant snap out of this, feel so depressed, all dark and gloomy... :( missing oh so so much.. we have so much fun,
cant wait for 2 weeks... hope it flys bye... cant cope with this.. i hate it.. so depressed...

i na way i lost my thoughts for food.. just drinking as much water as i can get down me.. i have had 1 pack, will have other 2 later ..

Hormones playing a big part of your feelings at this time.......I suggest you get out of the house - no matter what weather - wrap up, baby, dog and OUT.......promise you will feel better after fresh air and a bit of exercise.......honest x

i just cant get dressed lilac, got no motivation whats so ever.. maybe tommorrow i will go for a walk .. will need too with all this water drinking need to get more :)

Okay - I hear you .......remember you CAN get dressed - if you choose to........at moment you have chosen not to - you are more than capable to challenge your thoughts.....this will change your behaviour....when you are ready to do so - a decision to eg get a shower and get dressed will have a knock on affect - even if you do it with your chin sticking out and your arms folded!!! x

your comments are great - im feeling really sorry for myself today - on day 6 - first weigh in on weds. (3days in counting!) totm next week and feeling the nasty hormones kick in - my boyf has been working away all week and i was so looking forward to seeing him this weekend - but he has annoyed me so much!! just every little thing he does! arrrgghhhh!!

Going to visit my friend tommor and she has said she will do a bbq (ive not told her im doing this as she was soooo negative last time i mentioned that i was thinking about it!) what am i going to do!! shall i pretend to feel sick?

It took me alot of willpower to get out of bed this morning amethyst lilac is right! take a deep breath and count to 10

How about you just say to yourself that it's ok to feel rubbish. That EVERYONE has a day when everything is too much. Thats life, you're human, you don't have to feel amazing every day.
Focus on tomorrow, let today drift away and hope that after a nights sleepeverything will feel better. It probably will. Meantime, think about how much you have achieved. Pat yourself on the back. You are doing brilliantly, admit, be proud, you deserve to be.

Hoep you feel a million times better tomorrow.

Love

Back