I feel the need to share!

clairex

Silver Member
It is my 3rd day back on sw, and I am absolutley loving it! I feel so glad I am making positive steps to sorting myself out and to making myself feel happy and healthy! I eat so much more when i'm doing sw, just the right things at the right times and with the occasional treat. I know I have a really long way to go, and it will take me a really long time - I just feel so good about finally doing this properly and not messing about anymore!
Today is the first day of my totm, where usually I am gorging on chocolate and feeling sorry for myself - I have made diet coke chicken (Which was amazing - if i do say so myself!!) and sw chips, and have done half an hour on the wii! This is definately a first haha!
Sorry for the ramblings, i just felt the need to share!!:)

Welcome claire :D:D You certainly sound in the zone.

SW is such a great way of eating and i am finding it a reducation, i think about food in a completley different way now and even after 7 months on plan i am in the zone and still find SW extremely yummy and fulfilling. Good luck on your journey xx

ahh thanks girls!!

hobbit - (sorry to call you that i didnt know what else to! haha!) I LOVE seeing how fab you have done! Its such brilliant motivation that the diet does work and if it isn't working - I am doing it wrong!! haha. Thanks for the kind words! :)xxxx

I've been doing SW for 5 weeks and I'm loving it as well! It just feels like the way I should be eating...healthy filling foods! My body even feels better for it! I've started doing some exercise classes to and I just feel so good for it?? Just cant wait for the results now :)

well done and welcome to SW I love it and thanks for sharing always inspires me to hear other peoples and how they are doing

It's nice to feel in control of your eating isn't it. I feel much healthier when I do SW, and I didn't get bad pmt like I normally do.

Hi Hun!!

You are definitely oozing positivity at the moment, so long may it continue!

Good luck!

xxx

Hi,
Congrats on your start at SW - it is great and I'm sure you'll do really well.
I'm still a newbie, but I have found this site invaluable - somewhere to share the highs (and sometimes the lows).
I love SW simply because it encourages you to make healthy choices and to select freely from a large range of fantastic foods!
5 weeks in and I have never felt more positive about seeing results :)
Enjoy!

Welcome hun glad your feeling so positive im new to this site too but so far everyone has been really helpful and supportive and it really helps to read over the hundreds of success stories on here, good luck xx

Back