I Fell Off The Wagon

Bluebird

Well i started my WW really well and ended up loosing 17lb but then i lost my incentive i think. I started back on Monday and im hoping to loose about 14lb before my holiday in 6 weeks time.

I dont know why i strayed and in hindsight i feel crappy about it but im determined to stick to it til my holiday.

we all fall of the wagon at times!!im just new to this but u can lose 14lb in 6 weeks if u try ur hardest!!im in the same boat as im off on hols on 22 may and would ideally like a stone off but cant see it happenin!:( xxxx

Well with my first 11 days on WW i lost 11lbs so im looking to loose 2-3lb per week.

Just gotta try and be good.

Welcome back :)

I've fallen off the wagon many a time! Just get up, dust yourself off and start again - just like you have. Good luck honey
xxx

We all fall off the wagon at one time or another.

I am going on holiday on the 24th June and want to lose 1st. I am going all incl for 2 weeks and know that I will put that on while I'm there:D. Ive saved and worked hard all year for my hol and I wont be taking a tracker with me!

Good luck.

XX

We all fall off the wagon at one time or another.

I am going on holiday on the 24th June and want to lose 1st. I am going all incl for 2 weeks and know that I will put that on while I'm there:D. Ive saved and worked hard all year for my hol and I wont be taking a tracker with me!

Good luck.

XX

Joanne I go away on 22 June and want to have lost 1 stone by my weigh in on 17 June. Where are you going? Good luck honey
xxxxxx

Thanks for all the support guys, i dont know why but this time around im finding it really hard for some reason.

i just booked a holiday to spain today for july have a lil longer than you but its so exciting just hope i lose a bit more b4 then, o well kickstart tomorrow!x

Back