1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I get by with a little help from my friends?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by char_q, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. char_q

char_q New Member

Hi everyone,

I have been on the Slimming World diet for well over a year now, and i lost a considerable amount at the beginning (2 and a half stone) however, recently, i've become lazy with it and the weight has started to creep back on.
    Well that has to stop!!
    I am more determined than ever to get to my goal now, but i wondered if anyone has any advice on how to get motivated when you really feel it slipping?

Look forward to all your replies!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixislim

pixislim Full Member

Have you got a photo of youself at your heaviest that you could keep in the front of you food diary or somewhere that is convenient. Also, get back to keeping a diary.

Good luck :-D
  4. Glasgow girl62

Glasgow girl62 Full Member

Slimming world
    You've done the hard bit .... That's recognising you need to make changes for the better again
    The easy bit is following the plan
    You know it works
    "Rather than aiming at being perfect just aim at being a little better today than you were yesterday "
    Good luck
  5. char_q

char_q New Member

Thanks for these replies, and that is a really good quote as well....really inspiring! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.