I googled my name and so not happy

My full name was in the thread Woof is talking about & mine doesn't come up when goggled but then nor is Woof's I only get her facebook page??!!??

Starlight has blocked 1 but theres 1 still remaining.

Ditz, ur not there hunni. It was just me. Ive checked Rach and Sue Sue, nothing. All clear!

Why woof woof : o ( x

Bummer.... how on earth am I not getting this when I google? Thats not even my full name either??

Ive emailed a friend and they could get mine but u and FAF couldnt. Very odd!

Did u see the page about ur fone u were havin with ur friends? Scarey that they can do this!!

Woofy X

I assume this is by googling your real name?

Yes, quite a bit of MiniMins is public, but we do have private sections (blogs, albums, profiles, specific forums like Members only and gold members).

The links to twitter/facebook/youtube that you set in your profile (User CP - top left) "Edit Details" from the left, are also not shown to guests or google. (look at starlight & myself(twitter only) for an example). Then log out and have a look.

Now google usually takes up to 30 days to re-fresh the information in its index. I have put in a request manually to google to refresh that page faster.

I hope that helps.

Pierce

woof...how many peoploe are going to google you!!!!

I assume this is by googling your real name?

Yes, quite a bit of MiniMins is public, but we do have private sections (blogs, albums, profiles, specific forums like Members only and gold members).

The links to twitter/facebook/youtube that you set in your profile (User CP - top left) "Edit Details" from the left, are also not shown to guests or google. (look at starlight & myself(twitter only) for an example). Then log out and have a look.

Now google usually takes up to 30 days to re-fresh the information in its index. I have put in a request manually to google to refresh that page faster.

I hope that helps.

Pierce

Thankyou for your fast return :D

Woofy X

woof...how many peoploe are going to google you!!!!

1 more be too many as its about my weight babes...they would have been able to read and follow everything I say.

I wouldnt want my sexy ex boyfriend to know

IM FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:cry:

Woofy X

1 more be too many as its about my weight babes...they would have been able to read and follow everything I say.

I wouldnt want my sexy ex boyfriend to know

IM FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:cry:

Woofy X

why not just set up a new profile then, dont use your real name, change your nickname a little and bobs your uncle :D

(and he wont google you haha)

Lol woof what a nightmare!!!

I don't get anything woofy.

i dont know your name so cant google lol x

why not just set up a new profile then, dont use your real name, change your nickname a little and bobs your uncle :D

(and he wont google you haha)

I havent used my real name for minimins but about a year ago there was just a few of us so we all took each others names to go on F/B and thats where google picked the link up from...

Think its going to be ok. They have been BRILL :D

WOOFY x

I looked again today and theres still 1 link from gooogle to here. Hope theres good news on monday : o (
No point changin my name as it will just show up on my old threads, which they can view and follow from there.....

Might just start a fresh all together and delete everything in the pass.......

WOOFY X

Back