I got dumped :(

ahhhh chels, I am sorry to hear your bad news hun but as everyone said it's his loss and when he see's you holding your head high and getting on with life he will be gutted and feeling like the biggest fool in the world. What a plonker eh!!!!!

Take care hun.

Jo x xx

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
Half way there. done
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again until goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

Sorry to here that.
But as everyone else has said you are gorgeous and funny and will soon be fighting them off.
He will come crawling back once hes realised his big mistake but hes not worth it.
So proud of you for not caving in to bad food.

Hi Chelly, you've done brilliantly well not caving in to temptation, you've shed loads of weight....and another 180lbs in the shape of your ex-boyfriend....:8855: The world is your oyster, new fabulous bod, new fabulous job and the freedom to just be your fabulous self and Mr Right will come along.....this all seems like it is part of a divine plan...all coming together at once, don't you think????

You're one less prat away from Mr Right.
Fair play to choosing the sugar free jelly.

Not to be patronising, but the mom in me would like you to know you are a beautiful girl with a great smile and once you are ready to be with someone else, there will be a queue. don't let the ******* get you down
Doirin

hear hear

h xxxxx

Silly Sod ...... still ... he's made the way clear for Mr Right ... xx
PMSL!! :8855:That just about sums it up in a nutshell!!
As others have said, from previous posts he sounded like a complete 'knob-head' (as was previously mentioned! LOL!) and he can't cope with the new you- well, thats his problem, and he's just cleared the way for Mr Right to come along.

A few years ago I was a LOT heavier than I am now (17 1/2 stone!) and was going out with another 'knob-head' (thats such a brilliant term!) when I discovered not only was he cheating on me- but she was pregnant. He didn't know I knew so I got the satisfaction of dumping him first. :sign0151:
I then(stupidly) went on what was more or less a starvation diet & lost 7 stone, but met my hubby, got engaged a year later, married two after that, and here I am, 5yrs married with two beautiful children! :love047:

Hi Chelly, you've done brilliantly well not caving in to temptation, you've shed loads of weight....and another 180lbs in the shape of your ex-boyfriend....:8855: The world is your oyster, new fabulous bod, new fabulous job and the freedom to just be your fabulous self and Mr Right will come along.....this all seems like it is part of a divine plan...all coming together at once, don't you think????

Lol thanks chick!! haha 180lbs lighter in one day :)

Yeah it actually does sound like my life is starting to form its shape eh? hey :) I love your outlook!!

PMSL!! :8855:That just about sums it up in a nutshell!!
As others have said, from previous posts he sounded like a complete 'knob-head' (as was previously mentioned! LOL!) and he can't cope with the new you- well, thats his problem, and he's just cleared the way for Mr Right to come along.

A few years ago I was a LOT heavier than I am now (17 1/2 stone!) and was going out with another 'knob-head' (thats such a brilliant term!) when I discovered not only was he cheating on me- but she was pregnant. He didn't know I knew so I got the satisfaction of dumping him first. :sign0151:
I then(stupidly) went on what was more or less a starvation diet & lost 7 stone, but met my hubby, got engaged a year later, married two after that, and here I am, 5yrs married with two beautiful children! :love047:

Lol Irishmum!! Glad you did!!!
Silly bout the starvation though but atleast you are truly happy now :)

Thank you all for your kind comments! Im feeling alot better about it all today!! chin up :)

Well my boyfriend dumped me today and the first thing I wanted to do was run to my nearest mcdonalds and news agents to eat eat and eat!

But!! I didnt :)

and i am currently eating some Jelly lol!! yum yum :) (sugar free of course) lol

Aww sorry about that - were you with him very long.
Anyway it's his loss - you've done amazing and veryy inspirational to us all x :):)

It would have been 2 years in july!

Definatly looking for cheapie holidays now :) lol

Totally his loss, you have probably changed quite a bit not just physically, with losing weight and reaching your goal and maybe he couldn't handle it.

Onwards and upwards!

Hey Chelly,
Some guys just can't handle change can they? Perhaps he feels threatened now that you are so fab...poor luv. Pehaps its time for a new guy anyway. Take care

Aww Chelly he has probably done you a favour. You will know when you meet the right one as he will love you no matter what and will show how you should be treated. Just go and enjoy yourself you deserve it. xxx:):)

Well girl, looks like out with the old and in with the new, eh?:D New bod, new confidence and new job? You gonna go into the cs then? I can imagine Peter kay saying 'she lost fourteen stone in a day!':D :giggle:

Lmao he does weigh 14stone aswell :)

Yeah going for the civil service!! sooo nervous hahaha!!!

Enjoy your new job - when do you start? What are you going to be doing? Maybe there will be some gorgeous hunk there to sweep you off your feet?

Another thought .... You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince ... It's probably a good thing this one's finally hopped out of the way! ;) xx

sorry to hear about your split chels, as everyone else has said, youl have no problem in the men department going by your picks. well it seems this year is the year for a new start, new job, new you!!! well done for not binging, that shows you still have your strong willpower.
hows the jelly going for you? has it been hitting your sweet cravings? xx

You dont need an idiot like that in your life hun, better off without him and like has been said, leaves the way clear for Mr Right now. Well done for resisting the McD's.

Heloooo :wavey:

I havent been on for a couple of days so i only just read what happened.

A totally agree with what everyone has said, you look fab ;) and people often get intimidated by change :rolleyes:

You have done incredibly well with your LT journey and to resist food at that time showed how strong you have become :happy096:

Good luck with your new job :) and i hope everything goes well :talk017:

Methinks you will need more than 1 stick to beat off the offers!!! ;) :D

Take care,

Lei xxx

Back