I got heckled on the street today :,(

ooo! your OH sounds so romantic!!!!!!!!!! :D

there are some horrible kids about. It shocks me what some get up to or do in the world today. I was only reading this morning about that poor little girl with cancer who got attacked by some youths. What is wrong with people.

Ignore them Vix, they are not worth it.

:cry:I was so so upset. A car full of young lads went past me on the street and yelled 'Hey love you dropped something' and when I looked round they went 'Should have been a dress size'. Then laughed and drove away.

I came home about 2 hours ago and burst into tears.

Why? What possible joy could they have got out of that? Why???

People suck. :mad::confused:

what complete d*c*heads......hope ur OK - that sounds like it was an awful experience...........:(

Debz x

This has happened to me twice recently.... I've been called 'chunky', 'fat *****' and much worse to be honest. It's not fun at all, so sorry you had to go throught that. Chin up, you look fab so screw em!

They are the sort of people that find SOMETHING to be rude about. Just remember they don't know you as a person. You are going to change your shape but I doubt they can change their personalities. I know which one I would prefer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grrrrr! What right do they think they have to judge someone and hassle them? Whether they be 8 stone or 28 stone you deserve to walk down the street in peace and quiet! I had a car load of idiots shout at me a while ago but it wasn't nearly as inventive as the ones you had, it was simply a case of 'When's the baby due?' Cue laughing and snorting at their own pathetic joke.
I simply thought, no I worked hard to get this far and you will not embarrass me and you will not bring me down! Screw 'em, you look fabulous and I'll bet you're feeling pretty happy with your weight loss!

well I'm obviously still huge and disgusting if i'm still being heckled. I felt really good today too, I fitted comfortably into a pair of pants that had started to be a bit too tight and I was all chuffed about it.

Pants are going in bin!

How dare you! get them back out right now. Are you telling us that you are going to let of bunch of mentally challenged youths ruin your day and upset you. Nobody with 2 working brain cells would say unkind things to another person, so you rise above it hun and enjoy that special feeling of being loved so much by your O/H. You have a very special partner there hun, which is more than your hecklers probably have so I say 1 - 0 to you, Oh look you win babes xx

Small pr!@ked little w@%#ers, needing to act "big" infront of their mates to make up for the size of their "boyhood"... they'l be the ones you see in the stupid big cars, still trying to make up for lack of bits and personality when they're old, single, and only have a small dog for company... argh so annoying! Either that or they'll get ASBO's, sent to youth detention, turn to crime, and get on the top ten most wanted list! Lol.

Don't listen to people like them, they're not worth it. They know they have no prospects, so this is all they can do to feel good infront of their mates. You're gorgeous and have come so far. They can't change, and I bet they know that!! *hugs* xxx

I just wanted to say thanks again so much to everyone for their kind words last night. I blogged about it too this morning which helped me a lot and I realised I still don't actually care what they say. It really stung at the time but you know what, I could have so easily veered off plan last night and given in and I didn't.

Now I feel like I can accomplish anything, so in a way it was a good thing. You guys really really helped me, so thank you so much!

Love to all

V xxx

Not alot I can add, just to echo what everyones said, but going from your photo , you are SO going to be stunning at target! Don't let those lowlifes win!

You look lovely and your OH sounds really nice.
Forget about the nasty boys, they've already forgotten about you.
It's easier said than done I know - sending you big hugs xx

I know how you feel, I was walking down the street a few weeks ago with my mum and sister and these young lads in a car shouted out "Oi fat sla*gs". It really upset me but they are just immature idiots with no life! ;)

I know guys, no life, immature, fools, gimps, goons etc.

Still hurts at the time though, hurt even more because i'd been trying so hard and it takes a lot for me to feel good about myself but that day I actually felt quite perky and up-and-at-em beforeit happened so I came crashing down. But you guys helped me no end. :D

ha ha ha ha he's an excited little Bluenose Evertonian, now footy season's started again am going to live the life of a football widow. Is ok though, when he watches MOTD he promises to give me back scratches and cuddles and makes me a cup of tea because he knows i'm not really a big footy fan. :D

Ignore the hecklers - hold you head up high and just ignore them, you hurt them more that way, and people like that are not worth wasting breath on to speak to, or tears to cry over.

You look amazing in your picture, and you should feel so proud of yourself for what you have acheived so far, you are an inspiration to me as I started off in the over 20 stone's bracket.

So dry your eyes and ignore these morons, it's a pity that they have such sad lives and have nothing else better to do.

My very good wishes and good luck to you for your continuing weight loss, love to you. X

What a bunch of w*nkers!!!! Don't let narrow minded people hurt you honey - you're making positive changes whereas they'll always be horrid xxx

Back