I got heckled on the street today :,(

What vile people with tiny little brains. Sorry that happened to you hun, it isn't nice, but forget them, you are far better than all of them put together. I once walked past a group of lads and i heard them say 'look it's mandy dingle'. xxx

I am so sorry that those idiots upset you.
You have done so well and are lovely!
Don't let them get you down. You have a wonderful OH who loves you. That's all that counts!
Just keep going, you are doing so well!
((Hugs))

Sad and pathetic human beings who so obviously have little self esteem that they feel big and clever making other people feel as crap as they are... They will get whats coming to them, bullies always end up on the recieving end of some misfortune later on in life. Thats karma for you!

Big hugs for you though. I have always had various names thrown around in my presence. It does hurt no matter how tough you are, those words can stick around forever. Having the love, attention and care from people who really matter is what counts.

You look amazing by the way!

This sort of thing has happened to me many times and the thing that annoys me most is not what some sad little idiot has said, but the fact that it devastates me. I know I shouldn't give them a second thought, but I remember every comment from every time this has happened, and they still hurt.

I guess what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You look fantastic in your picture and are obviously very happy in your relationship- well done for moveing on from this so positively, and well done for sharing your sadness with all of us who care- that was positive action (and not running for the nearest chippy, which would have been incredibly tempting)

xxxxxxxxxx

They sound like little chavvy scallies and i wouldnt let their opinions bother you.

If it was me i would have responded with something like ''Nice Burberry cap, how much did you pay for that on the market, £2?''

They are just immature idiots, dont even waste your positive thoughts on them hun xx

This is bloody awful. When i was at my heavist iv had simaler things happen, and i know how awful it is..

but think of it this way, you are better person than them.. and unlike someone else who is bigger, and may ahve had the same comment from the same girls that day, would have gone home and comfort ate and not faced up to thier problems, you are already doing somthing about it, they dont know what its like to have a weight problem, and if they were even remotly overweight themselves, clearly they are too busy abusing everyone else to notice themselves, or maybe they'r doing it to distract everyone from thier own weight problem.
They don't know you, or how strong you are, or that your already takeling your weight. Screw em, Your happy and healthy and lots of friends and family to support you, .. they have thier bottle of cider and the local park .. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please remember hon you are looking stunning, dont listen to those little boys they are ignorant and just plain stupid!!!!

Vixxter,

My daughter (7) saw your avatar yesterday before she went to bed and said to me that you and your BF looked very in love. I just thaught you shoul know that!

hope it doesent get you down, want horrible little kn**heads!! no need for it!!

and your not disgusting, i think you look fab-bloody-tastic in that full length picture of you!! *hugs*

Back