I got to target!!!!!!

Serious wow!!

Can you please share your route to target?! Ee or green/red? Exercise much? Superspeed or free?!

I'm so in awe!!!

Many major congratulations!!!!!

I can't even contemplate being where you are right now! Would love to know your hints and tips - what kept you going? What kept you to plan?

Good luck with the next stage of your journey!

That is fantastic, well done! I can't wait to have that feeling of being at target!

Congratulations you are such an inspiration x

Wow you look awesome and so much younger too. You have done amazingly weel to lose so much weight on only 14 months. This is just the inspiration I need as I am really struggling atm.

Wow, I havent been around much so only just catching up, W - O - W !!! :happy096: You are absolutely amazing, what an achievement! You're one of a selected few on here that I have a lot of respet and admiration for and I really so happy for you that you've done it! xxx *happydance* :clap:

Wow, I havent been around much so only just catching up, W - O - W !!! :happy096: You are absolutely amazing, what an achievement! You're one of a selected few on here that I have a lot of respet and admiration for and I really so happy for you that you've done it! xxx *happydance* :clap:

aww thanks Erm! that means a hell of a lot mate! xx

Thanks again to everyone else too :) :) still in target after week 1 , just need to reign it in a bit and not get over excited like last week lol x

Hi little flutter...plllleeeeaaaaaaseeee give us an idea of your SW journey, how you ate etc?! I would really appreciate it!!

WOW!!! You look amazing :) Well done for sticking to plan for so long and getting to your target weight.

I have a little over 10 stone to lose, your story has inspired me to keep going. Thankyouuu

Hi little flutter...plllleeeeaaaaaaseeee give us an idea of your SW journey, how you ate etc?! I would really appreciate it!!

check out my blog hun- link is in my sig :) i started doing it when i had lost just over 3 stone- i had 6st 4lb to go to target :)

LittleFlutterby said:
check out my blog hun- link is in my sig :) i started doing it when i had lost just over 3 stone- i had 6st 4lb to go to target :)

You are amazing! Congratulations.

I'm battling my last stone, am I missing a trick?

Congrats again you are an inspiration. x

Back