I had some bad news this week and ww has gone out of the window

i have a friend who has cancer we knew he had cancer but didn't know how far it was until i got a text from my other mate and he was ok but now it's spread and he has weeks left and he has lost all bodly functions and basically nothing left i saw him wednesday he was wearing a nappy

sorry i needed to unload

:( im so sorry honey!! (((hugs)))

Aw pet I'm so sorry to hear this. :( Try to spend some time with him over the next couple of weeks - the diet should be the last thing on your mind. You can always lose the extra lbs later.

I can understand this. I visited a friend after he got out of hospital having been told his stomach cancer was terminal. The change in him already was drastic - so thin and frail. Then I went back to see him the next week and he was virtually out of it and didn't respond to our presence. It's just so shocking to see a friend go down so quickly.

So sorry to hear this. I lost a close friend to cancer earlier this year and it is awful to go through so my thoughts are with you.

x x x

i have a friend who has cancer we knew he had cancer but didn't know how far it was until i got a text from my other mate and he was ok but now it's spread and he has weeks left and he has lost all bodly functions and basically nothing left i saw him wednesday he was wearing a nappy

sorry i needed to unload

Don't give up faith hun, everything you've just said happened to my dad, they gave him a few weeks and he lasted 18months after that stay strong xx

Sorry to hear your news, make the most of the time left, and make sure he does too, be strong x x

Sorry to hear your news...as others have said, just concentrate on the happy times and the time you have left with him

Am so sorry to hear this.

Having lost 2 relatives in the last 3 years to this evil disease i can relate to your post.

I hope he passes peacefully.

x

Back