I HATE MY SCALES ADDICTION

Hi thanks everyone all your help is really appreciated.
I lost 2.5lbs am thinking maybe its cut back of my points or 'pre'totm is creeping up in the next week?4lbs satd am to 2.5lbs this am??
I have tried to be strong and not weigh this week,I have to have the scales here until Wednesday for my daughter then I am going to put them at someones house until next Sunday night.
x

DONT cut your points back based on scale hopping!!! 2.5lbs is brilliant and at the upper end of WW losses. Stick to your points and stay off the scales. If you hadnt had your wi on Sat youd be more than happy with 2.5lbs :whoopass:

DONT cut your points back based on scale hopping!!! 2.5lbs is brilliant and at the upper end of WW losses. Stick to your points and stay off the scales. If you hadnt had your wi on Sat youd be more than happy with 2.5lbs :whoopass:

lol thanks :eek: umm yes 2.5lbs is great I suppose I see many people keep losing 4-5lbs and think why not me Im heavy? LOL
Its just weird I last time cut back and the same thing happened? 2 weeks ago I lost 3 on day 4 then weighday I lost 1.5?
I am sticking to all my points and the scales are hibranating,you are 100% right THANKS xx;)

im trying to cut the weighing addiction..... i weighed today and im going to try and not weigh tomorrow... not sure i'll make it though, im totally addicted. gonna stop weighing at night though.

Back