I have 62lb to lose....

I have loads to lose, but taking it a step at a time.
I too have a stash of low point munch food.. pink and whites and crunchies atm with some frozen desserts.. I find its helping me a lot

Well I'm currently 20st 4lb and according to the health experts my ideal weight is 12-13st, realistically I think I'm aiming for 16st so it looks like I have got a long way to go yet.

I am currently 282lbs, OMG it is a lot but I find it worse when i put it into lbs and stone. I am borrowing the idea of taking it 7lbs at a time.
I would love to lose 4 stone before end of July... Whats the chances? :confused:

Yummy mummy you are SUCH an inspiration to me.

We started at roughly same weight, and I want to get down to your weight now!

How long did it take you to lose it?
x

I lost 70lbs last year, put on a few over christmas ... this year would like to lose another 80 - 90 .......... one day at time !!!

I am really loving the weekly points, it means when I had a little wobble I still felt in control and that I hadnt actually cheated...whay pro ppoints

Yummy mummy you are SUCH an inspiration to me.

We started at roughly same weight, and I want to get down to your weight now!

How long did it take you to lose it?
x
aw thanks so much;)
i joined ww last june/july and lost 2 stone,,then little holiday in Oct and put back on 11lbs:cool:

So only 3 months?? thats amazing!!!!
Did you have a thread on here at that point? I would love to read it - tried having a look but cant find anything - do you happen to have the link if there is one.
I sound a bit stalkish now! haha. Just wonder what u ate at my weight and how many pounds per week roughly were you losing?
Just spurs me on you see!!

xx

my losses were very slow,,my first week ever doing ww i lost .5lb,,thats half a pound,,was devastated,,the following week 1lb third week 2lbs,,but slowy it came down,,so now i've come to accept i have slow and steady losses.i didnt keep a diary at the time but have kept all my trackers,,must have a look for you:)

Ive got 4 stone 5 pound to loose - 61 lb and im also going to look at it in half a stone chunks at a time to break it down for me - doesn't sound as daunting then! Good luck everyone - I started on Monday and im soooo determined to get back into shape.

Tracer that's a well good idea I'm gonna do that for when that snacking feelin comes on x x

I have 60lbs to lose chin up guys we cab do this x x

Back