i have a dilemma.....

chicken soup or vanilla mousse for tea? not had the mousse yet, is it yukky?

need answers asap guys cos my tummy is startin to growl

I think you should try the moose - You've tried the soup so why not widen your horizons.

Don't want to say it's good or not as we are all different with different likes and dislikes. I will say I managed to eat it all OK.

Whatever you decide - ENJOY :eatdrink017:

I think you should try the moose - You've tried the soup so why not widen your horizons.

Don't want to say it's good or not as we are all different with different likes and dislikes. I will say I managed to eat it all OK.

Whatever you decide - ENJOY :eatdrink017:

do you make it with just 60ml of water? n just mix it up? do you put it in the fridge for a bit?

I make it with 3floz of water and put it in the freezer for 10 mins !

I have no idea if this is right / allowed, but that's just me.

I'll be interested to know what you think.

Catch up with you again soon. :)

wkd ill give it a go! it says on the bag do it with choc and vanilla, wonder why not strawberry? hmmm, off to make it now cos im hungry lol x

ooo let me no how u get on with it as iv not yet tried the mousse x

i left it in 20 mins n it was still runny but sooo good, you should try it. ive mixed up a strawberry one n stuck in in the freezer for mornin see how that is

Vanilla mousse is nice I think, but quite sickening. It tastes like cake batter that you lick off the spoon when you're baking!

Vanilla mousse is nice I think, but quite sickening. It tastes like cake batter that you lick off the spoon when you're baking!

sounds like my kinda mousse!

Has anyone actually tried freezing it and having it as 'ice cream'?

Let us know how it is!

freezing the mousse has been tempting for me, especially when it's warm (wait... when was that???), but, keep in mind once the sachets are mixed, they are meant to be consumed within 15 minutes. i think it has something to do with preserving the nutrients. whilst i think a little while out of that time frame is ok, if you like this option and want to do it regularly, i'd give liptrim a ring. if you do, please post the answer!

im pretty sure freezin somthin locks in the nutrients doesnt it? and are safe for 3 months in the freezer. Might be wrong. Anyway, the lipotrim just turned into strawberry flavoured ice and didnt resemble icecream lol so i had to defrost it and eat it like custard (not hot) so best not to leave it in the freezer. was nice as strawberry custard though, which means you can just mix it up, put it in the freezer for 15 mins then eat it, cos itll be cold and slightly thicker

Mines in the freezer as we speak! I'll give it another 10 mins then :)

i wasnt keen on mine , the taste was too strong and sweet, that was the strawberry 1, il giv the chocolate 1 a go 2mora n see how i get on with that xx

Back