I have been brave!!!! (pics)

:eek::eek::eek:

WOW!!! Vickie...From the first pic with you in the white top to the one where ur 4 stone down..WOW!!!You look amazing sweetie...I am so proud of you, And WOW!!!...(again) :p But what a difference in each picture..You are such a pretty girl also! Good for you babes you look incredible! :):)

Wow youv done so well!!

How do i access your pics bcos it says your photo gallery is empty?

aww thanks hun - i'm gonna add a pic for every stone i lose now to see the difference xx

I may pluck the courage up to do what You have done..You can't half tell the difference, You must feel amazing with you're progress to date :):)

Hey babe... you are just getting sexier and sexier! I can really see you shrinking! Im so excited about watching your profile pics now as you move closer towards christmas... you are a star babe... keep er lit! :)

love you...
julz xoxox

Hey babe... you are just getting sexier and sexier! I can really see you shrinking! Im so excited about watching your profile pics now as you move closer towards christmas... you are a star babe... keep er lit! :)

love you...
julz xoxox

awww thanks babe - ur my inspiration! there will be another 3 pics before xmas, one for every stone, u wait and see!!! luv ya xx

wow wat a difference u look like a different person :D and well done so far amazin loss :) xx

i love it....

awww thanks babe - ur my inspiration! there will be another 3 pics before xmas, one for every stone, u wait and see!!! luv ya xx

Love you freakin confidence girl! It gets me going!!!!! LOVE IT - YOU GO GIRL!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh haaaa!!

Your looking amazing, and so much happier.
Keep it up, and looking forward to your next photos.
Lynne x

amazing difference, well done :D

CONGRATULATIONS:D

What a fabulous loss - can't wait to see who you are when you have gotten rid of the next four:p

I do have 50 posts.
Oh well never mind everyone else has congratulated you so i will add my own

i think u need to have 50 posts to see them hun xx

Back