Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy I have confused myself

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Serendipity, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Morning All!
    Just been reading the latest posts on here and now have confused myself- derr! Could someone clarify the difference between Free and super free foods please for extra easy ( kinda new to SW).

Thanks
    S xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Superfree are all the foods that are free on all 3 plans, e.g: Most Vegetables and Most Fruits.

Free foods are those of which are only free on Green and E/E or Red and E/E things like Meat, Pasta's, Rices, Pulses & Fish etc

Do you have the SW books? Because all the Superfree Foods are those in Orange, Free Foods are those in the Green and Red Pages :)

4. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

gotchya! Many thanks .... I have the books, i think it was just the terminnology. I'm doing extra easy so just look at orange lists in the books for Free foods.
    Thanks
    S xoxo

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Superfree foods are listed on pages 11-12 of your book (if you have the latest one).

Free foods for Extra Easy are listed on pages 14-18

If you are doing Green then just look at pages 14-15 for free food

If you are doing Red then just look at pages 16-18 for free food

Healthy Extras are further on in the book, and syns at the back.

6. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And if you are doing EE, you need to have 1/3 of every meal as superfree foods ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.