Extra Easy I have confused myself

Serendipity

Morning All!
Just been reading the latest posts on here and now have confused myself- derr! Could someone clarify the difference between Free and super free foods please for extra easy ( kinda new to SW).

Thanks
S xoxo

Superfree are all the foods that are free on all 3 plans, e.g: Most Vegetables and Most Fruits.

Free foods are those of which are only free on Green and E/E or Red and E/E things like Meat, Pasta's, Rices, Pulses & Fish etc

Do you have the SW books? Because all the Superfree Foods are those in Orange, Free Foods are those in the Green and Red Pages :)

gotchya! Many thanks .... I have the books, i think it was just the terminnology. I'm doing extra easy so just look at orange lists in the books for Free foods.
Thanks
S xoxo

gotchya! Many thanks .... I have the books, i think it was just the terminnology. I'm doing extra easy so just look at orange lists in the books for Free foods.
Thanks
S xoxo

Superfree foods are listed on pages 11-12 of your book (if you have the latest one).

Free foods for Extra Easy are listed on pages 14-18

If you are doing Green then just look at pages 14-15 for free food

If you are doing Red then just look at pages 16-18 for free food

Healthy Extras are further on in the book, and syns at the back.

And if you are doing EE, you need to have 1/3 of every meal as superfree foods ;)

Back