I have finally eaten.........

well done - long may it continue.

Brill. Well done, I know you are doing it properly. You've done amazing and you have such good willpower x

Well done xx

Well done! :) Big step, congratulations!

Are you on SS+ or 810? I didn't think you could have cucumber, it's not in my book!

lovely news and you have done so so well just seen your
50 LBS loss
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WELL DONE - Im so proud of you for sticking to it and all the support you give everyone - you are an inspiration!:D:D:D:D:D:D
xxx

Awesome hun and you know that this week is just going to give your metabolism a much needed wake up call after the last 12 weeks in order for you to keep having such great losses!

Hope you savoured it!

Curly, you have done amazing, you know its probably the right thing, you can always change you mind at any point, but i think you should just enjoy it - the new healthy you oh and much skinnier.

Well done curly, I have just had my first meal too, I had 120g chicken breast chopped up, 1 tablespoon spring greens, 1 tablespoon asparagus and some coriander and chives and stir fried it all together using a small amount of chicken stock (no oil) and it was absolutely yummy.... might be eating this all week I enjoyed it so much. I did ask my CDC if I could eat mushrooms, but she said not on the SS+....

Well done to you thats ace news - try cottage cheese in little gem leaves thats yummy!!!!!

Well done :happy096: Curlywurly!!!

You are so well motivated, you do set an example to all of us....:party0023:

Greeneyes, im sure you can eat mushrooms on SS+, there was a post on here the other day about it, not sure who the fountain if knowledge was, may have been KD or Irene, just apparently, it was just missed of the list of things you could have. Hope im right about this.

Well done curly youve done so great, im nervous about eating again if you can do it so can i :D

Well done hun your an absolute star! Your advice is wicked, and I hope you finish the diet off and make yourself happy! You seem like the kind of person who will stick it out till the end! XX

thanks guys. I then went out for dinner with some girl friends. and watched them eat sushi.. my favourite I had some water..
Its funny as after I had the cottage cheese I actually went to the toilet properly which I havent done for a long time. sorry if tmi..
Feel fine today though, im not bothered if I eat or not tonight but I will just because I know I should eat for this week am doing ss+ for the week..
Thanks for your support you are all fab x

Back