I have lost 7 stone and life is good!!!

EmmaLouise81

Well tonight I had my weigh-in and since the end of June I have lost 7 stone! VERY, VERY happy, it is amazing wearing things I like instead of wearing what fits me in Evans.

Anyone thinking of doing CD or struggling on the first few weeks please keep going, it is so worth it.

I went to a cousin's birthday at the weekend and was wearing a dress, high heels and dancing!! A first for me, I usually stay glued to the seat in the sofa.

Have to give a huge shout-out to my wonderful cdc..Debz....who is amazing and always has the products I need when I need them. Lucky to have found her!

It was amzing seeing family who last saw me 21 1/2 stone and here I am in the 14's. Life is good and I think it will be even better when I get to target.

Thats amazing well done!! I started today so hope to be as sucessful as you! You're an inspiration!! Well Done!!!

Fantastic, well done you!

A very well done to you - what an inspiration. Thats picked me up tonight to just keep focussed and the weight will come off!!!

I am very pleased for you - let hope I can do this!!!

Sharon:):)

Well done!!! You are an inspiration. 7st in 6 months. Brilliant achievement.

oh my word thats great well done u xx

A BIG! well done you!!! :happy096:
That is an amazing achivement... and such an inspiration you are! :D

wow, well done! See everyone, it can be done!!
x

You are fantastic, well done!

:winner:Congratulations - thats just amazing!!!
Well Done
:talk017:

Well done!!Well done!!Well done!!Well done!!Well done!!Well done!!Well done!! :girlpower:

That's a fantastic achievement, well done, best of luck for the rest of your CD journey.

inspirational.... well done :)

Back