I have lost 7 stone and life is good!!!

That's amazing! Well done. It would be lovely to see some before and after pictures if you have any. Or if you feel like posting them.

Hi

congratulations

James

Congratulations, that's amazing, well done you xx

AS ALREADY SAID -------------- A VERY BIG WELL DONE DARLING!

BREN
xx

That is amazing. What an achievement. You have inspired me. I am onto my second day of restarting SS and I would like to lose the same amount you have. I am delighted to know it is possible!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bec x

Well tonight I had my weigh-in and since the end of June I have lost 7 stone! VERY, VERY happy, it is amazing wearing things I like instead of wearing what fits me in Evans.

Anyone thinking of doing CD or struggling on the first few weeks please keep going, it is so worth it.

I went to a cousin's birthday at the weekend and was wearing a dress, high heels and dancing!! A first for me, I usually stay glued to the seat in the sofa.

Have to give a huge shout-out to my wonderful cdc..Debz....who is amazing and always has the products I need when I need them. Lucky to have found her!

It was amzing seeing family who last saw me 21 1/2 stone and here I am in the 14's. Life is good and I think it will be even better when I get to target.

WELL DONE GORGEOUS !!!!

you look AMAZING...am sooo proud of you :D

Debz xxx

Well tonight I had my weigh-in and since the end of June I have lost 7 stone! VERY, VERY happy, it is amazing wearing things I like instead of wearing what fits me in Evans.

Anyone thinking of doing CD or struggling on the first few weeks please keep going, it is so worth it.

I went to a cousin's birthday at the weekend and was wearing a dress, high heels and dancing!! A first for me, I usually stay glued to the seat in the sofa.

Have to give a huge shout-out to my wonderful cdc..Debz....who is amazing and always has the products I need when I need them. Lucky to have found her!

It was amzing seeing family who last saw me 21 1/2 stone and here I am in the 14's. Life is good and I think it will be even better when I get to target.

WOW! well done EmmaLouise81:happy096:

welldone22.gif

Totally agree you were very lucky to have a wonderful CDC like Debz to support you:)
Love Mini xxx

Back