i have missed a shake

I was out all day yesterday and only had two shakes. By the time I got in I was so tired that I just went straight to bed. I have never missed a shake before and did not do it on purpose but now I do not know what to. any ideas?

Dont worry about it. I did this last Sunday I think. Same type of thing, out all day, had my brekkie one at 12.30 and then had my 5pm one at 8.30pm.... I intended to have the last one about 10pm but before I knew it, the clock said 10am!!

Try not to do it otherwise you could end up in 'starvation mode' but dont panic if it was a slip up, these things happen!!

i've done that about 4 times :( know i shouldnt but just cant help it some times :(

i think foe one day it's fine - but to do it 4 times in 1 week (is that right Nicolas??) is definitely not good.

These shakes have all the vitamins and nutrients that the body needs and to have missed so many in a week is not good for you at all. You must have them all!! If you don't then LT will not be as effective.

Hi Karen,

Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet - you have 3 shakes a day which provide all your nutritional needs. You also drink 2-4 litres water a day. It's very strict, but it really works.

There's more information on some of the 'sticky' threads in this section of minimins.

I wouldnt worry, ive done this a few times but try not to make a habit of it!!

Back