I HAVE TO STICK TO IT!!

kittycat

RIGHT!!! this week im going to do this 100% i want to loose the weight and i am going to loose the weight.. it just bordom and ideas that get me side tracked. i want to be the one in the group that every1 says WOW to lol

ok im going to do this...

do any of you have any tips??:D

I am attempting 100% this week (want to lose 3lb to get my stone) and I am telling myself that I have ten syns a day and then when I go over by a few (I always do) I should still be within the 15 - sounds strange I know but it seems to be working so far.

Good luck and you already are a wow person - congratulations on losing 18kg.

You just have to be strong when tempation is in front of you Hun..just think...do I really want this if Im going to gain weight and have to start all over again?
I know what I would rather do!!

x

My 3rd week is also going to be a 100% week as want to loose 2.5lbs on Weds to reach my half stone ;). Last week I tried a few red days together as was suffering the week before on red days with my emotions and well I lost 1.5lbs :confused: when everyone else says they loose more just doing red.

The conclusion I've come to is, my body actually needs carbs and more fluids ( didn't drink quite as much this week) so today is a green day but need to drink more to get the other part on track.

Good luck to you all, you've come so far and you will all be the WOW factors at WI next week. as the postcard on my fridge says "Think positive, you can do it" :flirt2:

Do a food diary! It's SO easy to forget to add in syns. Weigh your Hea's and b's and drink lots of water, and PLAN! Don't leave things to chance!

yea your all right its just so easy to say oh ill be good tomorro then the next day etc etc... and i do need to drink more water im doing EE now so should help
thanks all of you x

i put om 1.5 lbs tonight!!! boo hoo
and i was really good this week!
i feel my food diary coming back out and re-reading my book as think im getting a bit complacent.
Got to loose 3lbs to get my 5 stone!!!!!!!

My 3rd week is also going to be a 100% week as want to loose 2.5lbs on Weds to reach my half stone ;). Last week I tried a few red days together as was suffering the week before on red days with my emotions and well I lost 1.5lbs :confused: when everyone else says they loose more just doing red.

The conclusion I've come to is, my body actually needs carbs and more fluids ( didn't drink quite as much this week) so today is a green day but need to drink more to get the other part on track.

Good luck to you all, you've come so far and you will all be the WOW factors at WI next week. as the postcard on my fridge says "Think positive, you can do it" :flirt2:

i'm a green girl too - can't get full on red and never lose as much as when I'm on green. I need 2.5 for next thurs to get my half stone with SW (which will take me to -10.5 since I starting logging on this site)

Alex

i'm a green girl too - can't get full on red and never lose as much as when I'm on green. I need 2.5 for next thurs to get my half stone with SW (which will take me to -10.5 since I starting logging on this site)

Alex

I'm glad it's just not me, thought I was crazy :crazy:. My consultant thinks it's strange, she couldn't find any info on meat proteins causing hormone imbalances I'm sure there must be something in there causes the problem. She told me not to eat so much red meat which I don't really eat anyways.

I was blaming the carbs at first as I have PCOS and the hormone imbalance is one that produces sugar (yet I'm not diabetic) and I thougt either the carbs produces something which affects that but then surely I'd have the problems on green days?:lost:

Lets see what this next week brings us, good luck on getting the loss you want, here's hoping we both get at least 2.5lbs loss at next weigh in:D

Wooow yes kittycat I am totally doing the same this week!! We can get through it and have amazing losses :) 100% girls woop xx

RIGHT!!! this week im going to do this 100% i want to loose the weight and i am going to loose the weight.. it just bordom and ideas that get me side tracked. i want to be the one in the group that every1 says WOW to lol

ok im going to do this...

do any of you have any tips??:D

As Judi has said, write it down and plan everything, if its not planned don't do it. Find something to do when you are bord (write some little tasks down on pieces of paper and put them in a pot and when you are looking for something to do, take one and get on with it.) looking at new clothes online or in a magazine and imagine yourself wearing them. Go for a little walk or ring a freind when the urge to fall off the waggon comes, you will be surprised how quickly they go when you are occupied.

I'm glad it's just not me, thought I was crazy :crazy:. My consultant thinks it's strange, she couldn't find any info on meat proteins causing hormone imbalances I'm sure there must be something in there causes the problem. She told me not to eat so much red meat which I don't really eat anyways.

I was blaming the carbs at first as I have PCOS and the hormone imbalance is one that produces sugar (yet I'm not diabetic) and I thougt either the carbs produces something which affects that but then surely I'd have the problems on green days?:lost:

Lets see what this next week brings us, good luck on getting the loss you want, here's hoping we both get at least 2.5lbs loss at next weigh in:D

my sister did her degree in food science and nutrition a dbasically the body NEEDS carbs, so there's nothing wrong with 7 green days. it's what i do most of the time

my sister did her degree in food science and nutrition a dbasically the body NEEDS carbs, so there's nothing wrong with 7 green days. it's what i do most of the time

OMG thank you, thank you :thankyou: Alex for this, it's much appreciated and will look into it more and go armed to next weeks group and see what they say :D

well vegetarians live on green days too! If you want any scienfic boomf on the chemistry of how carbs are metabolised etc let me know & i'll send you a private message with it all

well vegetarians live on green days too! If you want any scienfic boomf on the chemistry of how carbs are metabolised etc let me know & i'll send you a private message with it all

Would you mind as I can only find info on low carb diets and what carbs are better for you etc, nothing that helps my argument that really we need carbs every day :)

give me a day or so and will get something to you

I gained 1.5.lbs this week as a result of an stressful week.Whenever i am stressed i over eat.Has anyone got any ideas how i can deal with this?? I really want to do this

Oooh Alex can I get dibs on one of those carbs messages too?

Back