I *heart* SW

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Just wanted to say what a fantastic plan it is! Regardless of if you're at the beginning or end of your journey the pure and simple thing is that it WORKS if you stick to it!

I've been dillydallying around from about Sept-Feb having one week good and one week bad, etc but now that I've knuckled down and stuck to the plan at least 90% and started exercise I've lost 10.5lb in the past 6 weeks!

Just gotta rave about SW and say that if you're stuck or plateauing or just not focused, take it one day at a time and the pounds WILL come off!

Well done Stacy UK - Thats a fab loss in 6 weeks considering you are so close to target now :D

I really agree. Some people get so fed up because they suddenly have a gain or plateau out and then they give up or change to another plan. However, if you have faith and keep at it you will find that it works and the weight does eventually come off. I've gained a bit over the last few weeks due to my birthday, but I've stuck to plan and I've just had a 2 1/2 lb loss which is what I'd gained. Now I'm fully back on track again.

I've also been inspired to exercise more and I think I'm the fittest I've ever been (in almost 50 years).

SW has changed my life and I love it!

Back