Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I hope I haven't messed up!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tanya c, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hey all,

Please can someone tell me it's not messed me up??

Last night I was feeling so cold and aching all over couldn't sleep cos I was so hungry!

I resisted until 5am then asked my partner to get me about 4 slices of roast chicken from the fridge!

I'm really worried cos in the ingredients when I looked after it said there was added glucose syrup and dextrose...
    My weigh in is nxt Thursday, have I knocked myself out of ketosis or stopped weight loss for this week???

Please advise...

Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Is it actual chicken or chicken slices?

If its 'real' 100% chicken, you should be ok, Im sure the roast skin doesnt contain ebough carbs to kick you out of ketosis....

If its pre-packed chicken slices, again, im sure you will be fine, but all the additives etc mean higher carbs!

I really wouldnt worry about it, i ate a whole roast chicken breast last week, and it didnt kick me out of ketosis or have a negative effect on my weight loss..:D

Cat Bee x

4. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks Cat Bee!

That's a relief! They were the pre-packed ones! I even had a 4th shake cos I was so hungry!
    But had an hour's walk today so that should have got rid of it, hopefully!
    xxx

5. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    You'll be ok, and at least you 'cheated' with a piece of chicken as opposed to a big bowl of pasta or bread! That would have been a bit of a problem! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.