I hope this works...

Hi all! Well, i'm just coming to the end of my first week on Lipotrim...I will start from the beginning...

All my life, well for as long as I can remember, I have struggled with my weight...from being a teenager, I have binged on food, and as a result of which I topped the scales at 17 stone. Three years ago I decided to do something about it; I joined Weightwatchers. Within 10 months i had lost over 6 stone. I was overjoyed, and weighed 10 stone 4lbs. Life was so much better as a slim girl! I loved it! I kept the weight off for over a year...BUT...it started to creep back on again! I won't make up any excuses, i just reverted to my old habits...secret eating and binging...my relationship with food is just crazy! I decided to try Lipotrim for a few reasons: 1. I'm getting married in just over 4 months and want to shift the weight quickly. 2. I want to completely take food out of the equation for a while in hope that I can view it differently in the future.

So...my first week...the first few days were really difficult, i was missing food terribly, and felt quite hungry! These feelings did subside and after day 3, I felt a lot better. I had to go for my first weight in on day 5, and i had lost 7.5lbs (in 5 days)! WOW!!! I'm overjoyed, and it's certainly given me some motivation. I'm on day 7 now, and i do feel a little tired and light-headed today, I'm hoping this will pass.

It would be great to hear everyone's stories, particularly those of success.

Good luck everyone x

Last edited:
hi rachel and welcome like you i've been struggling with my weight all my life, turned 30 in feb boohoo. tried every diet under the sun never stuck to them. i had my 1st son in 2003 and ballooned to 12 and a half stone couldn't get rid of the baby weight doctor gave me a blood test for my thyroid and came back that i had an underactive thyroid was put on medication for it which ive got to take for the rest of my life. lost a bit but then when my son was 1yr old, my dad was diagnosed with cancer and it was very agressive brought my wedding forward to may 2006 and managed to get down to 9st the lightest i ever been. then 4mths after my wedding my dad passed away, so what did i go and do comfort eat, i put a stone and half on and then had my second son 2008 which left me about 11st ish. then i put a little more weight on. i went back down to 10st sept 2009 as i was ill in hospital. and here iam now on lipotrim starting weight 12st 13lb. so that is my life of my weight and this time i'am going to stay slim for the rest of my life i must be the biggest yo-yo dieter ever. i'am currently on my 3rd week of lipotrim, my losses haven't been brill but i'm losing more in inches. and i'am going to reach my goal. sorry if i have bored you with my life story but i just want to say that i have struggled with my weight just like you. i'm not a success yet but i will be. well good luck on your journey and well done with your loss so far its brill. and congratulations on your up-coming wedding, you will be a slim bride without a doubt. p.s you will have so much support on here everyone is so lovely and when you have bad day just share it with us all and someone will def reply. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your story, it's good to know that we are not alone. Sometimes it's really hard talking to people who don't understand what we are going through. You are doing great, 9lbs in 2 weeks really good, and if you are noticing the difference in inches then that's even better! I'm sure you will look great for your hols...let's hope this is the last diet we ever have to embark on...

Thanks :) yes lets hope so, as i cant be doing anymore diets i have done them all my life i want to enjoy my life and family and not worry every single day about my weight i'am putting an end to it once and for all.

Hi :)

Just thought i'd say good luck and I hope you get where you want to be on this diet.

I havent as such struggled with my weight, but I have also been 'bigger' and my uncle would always say 'its baby fat' and i'd take that as an excuse. Then when I reached 13 yrs old, I went off the rails dramatically, and would stay out til all hours, smoking the green stuff, getting drunk and would eat all the crap I wanted to eat - and I never moved further than a size 10-12! God knows how, I was smoking upto 30 ciggys a day, upto 10 green ones a day, drinking 3-6ltrs of cider [depending on how much money id managed to get hold of!] so when I found out I was pregnant at 15, I stopped it all something inside me clicked and I had a pretty healthy pregnancy although didnt stop smoking cigs fully, and I again ate what I wanted. But this time, the weight didnt stay at what id been used too? It came up from behind and bit me in the arse when I couldnt fit into a size 22 jogging pants. As i've always been the gobby one, I 'wasnt bothered', I was 'happy' how I was. But secretly deep down it was killing me not only mentally but physically too. I was 16 when I had my son, and was sporting size 22's, and always wore the same clothes as I simply couldnt bring myself to buy others. When I moved into my first house at 17, my other half showed me eBay and I started buying clothes, second hand for cheap. I felt brilliant having other clothes. But one day I looked at someones pictures who has done (and is still doing) this diet and I went green with envy, she was saying '13 weeks and look at me now' I was uber jealous!!!

So I decided it was time to try it out, I have started and failed for 4 months. A few weeks ago, I sat down looked at her pictures again (we have come quite decent friends now though!!!) and seeing her in the flesh properly before and after I knew I had to do something and here I am, im on day 13. Not only am I on day 13, but i've also signed up to a gym for 12months contract, i've purchased an ab machine, and im hogging the TV everyday playing on kinect doing dancing etc. My son is 3 now, and asked one day why the other mums would run up to them when they fell over but I always take forever to get to him..... totally broke my heart and its switched me on to do this. I dont want to be the fat mum at school. I want to be the one who can provide for my child in terms of money, fun, holidays and most of all love. I have gone down to a size 18 but couldnt get into a 16 - well I bought 2 pairs of linen trousers the other day in a 16 and they fit me. But im not 100% into a 16 :) Sorry for boring you, but i've struggled for so long and I can see you have too. Youre most deffo not alone. I've since changed my life, still on ciggys but am cutting down til ive quit while on this diet so the next few months is my 'path' to a whole new me. But I dont drink anymore, and I dont do the green stuff.

Best of luck! And do use this forum for help, advice, rants etc xxxxx

Thanks Fizzstar, it sounds like you have been on quite a journey! Losing weight...AND sticking to it is the hardest thing!..but you sound like you have all the motivation in the world, and you're obviously wanting to improve your life, not only for yourself, but for your little boy too...that's great, and well done! I hope after 4 months, this time will be successful for you...just remember, all the time that we go off the rails, is time that could be spent losing weight! it's not easy but i'm just trying to keep my mind focused on the fact that the food will always be there for me, and hopefully in a few months time i will have developed a more positive attitude towards food, rather than just abusing it (and myself). This whole process should take no longer that 3-4 months, and then of course the lifelong changes that go with it; but it will add so many years on to our lifes. I'm a teacher, and I teach Healthy Living!!! Can you believe that??!!! I tell people all the time about the dangers of obesity, My BMI is 33...that makes me obese, at the moment I am cutting my life expectancy by a minimum of 10 years! i am also putting myself at a increased risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, problems with my joints, bones.....the list goes on! i just wish that I listened to my own advise...but i'm determined this time!!! I think we all get caught up in this 'I want to look good' craze, but really we all need to be focusing on our health, and our future...and for you, your boy's future. Keep this in mind on your journey, if we carry on then we are signing ourselves up for a premature death, and the possibilty of lots of health complaints...not to mention a lifetime of feeling miserable!!

Good luck hun.

Thanks Fizzstar, it sounds like you have been on quite a journey! Losing weight...AND sticking to it is the hardest thing!..but you sound like you have all the motivation in the world, and you're obviously wanting to improve your life, not only for yourself, but for your little boy too...that's great, and well done! I hope after 4 months, this time will be successful for you...just remember, all the time that we go off the rails, is time that could be spent losing weight! it's not easy but i'm just trying to keep my mind focused on the fact that the food will always be there for me, and hopefully in a few months time i will have developed a more positive attitude towards food, rather than just abusing it (and myself). This whole process should take no longer that 3-4 months, and then of course the lifelong changes that go with it; but it will add so many years on to our lifes. I'm a teacher, and I teach Healthy Living!!! Can you believe that??!!! I tell people all the time about the dangers of obesity, My BMI is 33...that makes me obese, at the moment I am cutting my life expectancy by a minimum of 10 years! i am also putting myself at a increased risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, problems with my joints, bones.....the list goes on! i just wish that I listened to my own advise...but i'm determined this time!!! I think we all get caught up in this 'I want to look good' craze, but really we all need to be focusing on our health, and our future...and for you, your boy's future. Keep this in mind on your journey, if we carry on then we are signing ourselves up for a premature death, and the possibilty of lots of health complaints...not to mention a lifetime of feeling miserable!!

Good luck hun.

Deffo! Its a life change, and something you gotta do for life too. Its hard but, its only hard for a few months, then comes the best bit, relearning how to eat properly and not go overboard all the time etc. With us it got so bad that the local chinese takeaway AND indian sent us a xmas card. And now, we've got much more cash than before. I think I was spending £180 on 3 of us a week, our food bill is now £45 a week plus my £35 for lipo. I've already swapped all the unhealthy crap for better stuff. I've made so many steps this time, and I know im only on day 13 but ive got big plans for the rest of my life and theres only me who can do it.

Dont feel bad or anything about your career - you can practise what you preech cant you soon? :D

Well keep up with the good work, and positive attitude! No doubt we will chat again soon. Take it easy, and be good!

Good luck with it all. I myself have always struggled with weight from i was 10 or 11. I have a picture of myslef from my aunts wedding in 1996 I was 15 and a size 16 but I looked good. I would give anything to get back to that..or less especially as I am getting married on 9th April next year. I am hoping to keep this going for as long as I can, I hvae no idea what its like to buy clothes that I like as opposed to clothes that fit or cover a multitude!!
I wish you every success with the process!!
Good Luck

Good luck with it all. I myself have always struggled with weight from i was 10 or 11. I have a picture of myslef from my aunts wedding in 1996 I was 15 and a size 16 but I looked good. I would give anything to get back to that..or less especially as I am getting married on 9th April next year. I am hoping to keep this going for as long as I can, I hvae no idea what its like to buy clothes that I like as opposed to clothes that fit or cover a multitude!!
I wish you every success with the process!!
Good Luck

At least we both have something to aim for...if wedding day weight loss doesn't motivate a bride-to-be, then what will eh!!?? I'm sure we will both look great. Keep up with the good efforts. I'm on day 9 now, and it's becomming a little more difficult..missing food rather than being hungry...Food is everywhere!!!!! I'm just thinking about all i have to gain (or lose, should i say!). Good luck x

Back