I joined up

nicnocks

Hey, well after deciding to do it alone as i didn't want to go at night to a class as i don't get in until after 6 from uni 5 days a week and didn't want to abandon kids again, i found a class near uni on a weds lunchtime, so i went along and joined today. I feel so happy yay! So today is officially day 1, i knew i was joining today so started with a sw brekkie, im changing my ways this time round, normally i would have a massive binge of everything i could find to eat then day one would be tomorrow, but not this time, its a new me! Im slightly heavier than i thought , i weigh in at 18.6.5, but im just going to focus on my club 10 for the time being.

Just need to get my meals organised for the week now so i don't stray xx

Hiya Nicnocks...welcome to SW and to minis :)

Hope you have a wonderful journey!! I do SW at home, because of similar reasons to yours, and it takes a lot of will power, im bouncing along nicely though.

Good luck, and keep us posted on how your doing wont ya xx

Hey, glad you found a class you can go to! Welcome, and will power to you!

Thanks. Done well today had a green day, it's at this time of night that im craving things though, so the plan is to sort kids into bed, come down and have my syns and watch a bit of tv then go to bed.

I never normally manage this long sticking to plan, i normally only last until about 2 in the afternoon. Just been looking at some holiday snaps though and i look terrible in them so that is enough to spur me on to get through the rest of tonight x

hey hun im nearly a week in (weigh in tomorrow night) and been doing easy extra.. im also at uni and got 4 kids but found a class to go to on my way home.. good luck and let us know how you get on! (ive had so much more energy this week and better concentration) xxx

An idea in the SW mag is to write a list of pro's & con's to loosing weight (the pro's will always be more) and then came it safe for only you to look at. So when you have a bad day, you can look at your list and it will help keep you focused.

well i managed it 1 full day at 100%, it sounds like nothing to most people probably but to me its a huge achievement. Day 2 now and am at uni all prepared, have a huge box of chopped up apple and grapes and for lunch i have another box with uncle bens express chicken rice (2.5) and a huge spinach, rocket and tomato salad . As it is my late night, my parents feed me oh and kids so have given my dad the sw curry recipe and he is going to make it for me.xxx

Well done on the 100% day! That's fantastic :)

It sounds like you're really focussed and your new way of eating is bending around your hectic life!

Here's to many more 100% days!

Glad to hear it's going well, and that you've managed to find a suitable class. I was lucky to find a class on the way home from work at 4.30 on a Monday. Every 100% day you manage to do is an achievement and you are obviously very prepared. Good on your dad for making the SW curry!!

Here's an idea to keep you motivated. Pin those pics you don't like up on your fridge or your treat cupboard... every time you reach for something unhealthy, you'll be confronted by an image of yourself looking less than healthy~!

An idea in the SW mag is to write a list of pro's & con's to loosing weight (the pro's will always be more) and then came it safe for only you to look at. So when you have a bad day, you can look at your list and it will help keep you focused.

I made one of these, and kept it stuck on the fridge, and copied it onto the inside of our 'treat' cupboard....it works!! Try it ;) xx

Well done on starting back on sw. You sound so motivated. Also, having 100% isn't a small thing for anybody. Personally, I take it one day at a time. I read you struggled in the evenings. That's my worst time. I tend to save my syns for then and have a treat every evening. I've discovered scan bran ferrero rocher. They are soooooo sweet and sickly that after a couple I'm totally satisfied.

Well done for your family for being so supportive as well. It makes a huge difference. Good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading about your losses every week xx

Back