I Just Ate....!

HoneyBlossom

i just ate a plate of smash with a roast chicken mugshot on top of it...lol!! how random! at lease it was all free i guess!
anyone else eat weird things?! or just me lol!!! xxx:D

Oh good heavens yes! We can't get mugshots over here, alas, but I'm sure if we could I would do something similar. Just like chicken gravy and mash, right?

I'm not entirely certain, but I don't think the roast chicken ones are free. The plain chicken ones are though :)

I love Sweetcorn, rice and gravy.....not had it in years, but i LOVE it....bonkers!!! xxx

Is this wierd??? I have low fat supernoodles and cook an egg or two in them as well... all free on EE!

I'm not entirely certain, but I don't think the roast chicken ones are free. The plain chicken ones are though :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I always wondered about these too because they are 2% fat wheras all the other free ones are 1% but good news they are free good job cuz in my opinion they are the nicest :)

Wouldnt have them on smash tho ewwwww have had them poured on a plate tho with salad on the side to make up my 1/3 superfree on EE

I don't like Smash and I don't fancy mugshots, but other than that, it sounds great! :D

I have tended to eat really boring, basic meals as I am too lazy to think about and prepare a proper SW friendly meal, so cold meat and fruit for lunch today :rolleyes:

I love random odd foods!
My current favourite is the Asda gammon steaks in cheese sauce (2.5 syns each) with cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, cabbage and boiled onion with a fried egg on top..sounds really rank, but it is lovely!
I do like noodles with a chicken stock cube cooked with syn free roast potatoes as well...hmmm!

What I'm addicted to at the moment is cheese spread on toast, topped with a generous portion of cooked mushrooms. Don't know how weird that is, but my family turn their noses up at it!

oooh cheese spread on toast with mushrooms sounds delish!!! in fact i want toasted cheese and mushrooms now!!! Oooh! x

It's yummy! I cook the mushrooms in the microwave for 2-3 mins with a spray of Frylight. The toast is my HEXb & I use 2 extra light Laughing Cow's out of my HEXa. If I've used my HEXa on milk I do it as a toasted sandwich & it's only 1 syn for the cheese triangle :p

loving this thread! Thanks to this forum I tried making the mushy pea and baked bean curry the other day, I would never have thought of putting those ingredients together, but I absolutely loved it, so tasty and filling, and it will be a regular fixture on my plan!

Makes ya pump mind sooser! ;)

I'll often put marrowfat peas on a baked potato instead of beans.

I like savoury rice with cheese melted over it

Back