I just cant find the motivation

Stick with it chick what day are you on now? What about trying a higher step, did you do the preparation step first?

I used to get downcast too on CD. At the time, like most people, I thought that SS was the only way to go. I managed four straight weeks the first time around then, because I felt shaky and totally drained, I slipped a few times. Pretty soon I could not manage more than six consecutive SS days.

I felt a total failure, and was angry at myself and disappointed at my 'weakness' and 'lack of commitment'. What nonsense! SS doesn't suit everyone and there is no reason why, after having given it a reasonable go, you should not move up a plan or two. There was no SS+ back then; the next option 'up' was the 790 plan, which was very similar to the present 810. I switched to that, and quickly lost three stones. And it was much more pleasant and workable in terms of my needs, my lifestyle and my body. The weakness and dizziness that had plagued me simply vanished and I could concentrate again.

Don't beat yourself up. Try a higher step. There's no shame in it and you will still lose weight much faster than on other diets. Good luck hun x

Back