I just cant get my head into

Sas101

Hi all I need help my Hubby has told me wen I get to goal he will take me and our boy to Atlantis dubai!!! But it's Been nearly 2 weeks and I just cannot stick to it.

I started ww last September and was 15.1 and I got down to 12.3 at the beginning of february and my weight had stalled mainly as there was to many occasions I had to attend.

I now need a kick in the back side to just start as I am now 12.11 so please can someone just give me some advice plzzzzz I need to go Dubai and wear a swimsuit as I have never done so in my whole life xxx

you know you can do it as you've done it before and boy what an incentive!

if you can't do it then please send the ticket to me, i'd hate it to go to waste lol

smirnoff said:
you know you can do it as you've done it before and boy what an incentive!

if you can't do it then please send the ticket to me, i'd hate it to go to waste lol

Haha it's such a good incentive I know I can do it arghhh just got to start from tmw some how lol

my other half isn't being quite so extravagant but he is giving me a fiver for every pound i lose, told him i was aiming for 32 pounds and he said if i manage it he'll round it up to 200 quid :D

i'm gonna try my best to get there, it'll buy some smaller clothes for my holiday in jamaica :character00255:

good luck for your new start tomorrow, WE CAN DO IT!! xx

smirnoff said:
my other half isn't being quite so extravagant but he is giving me a fiver for every pound i lose, told him i was aiming for 32 pounds and he said if i manage it he'll round it up to 200 quid :D

i'm gonna try my best to get there, it'll buy some smaller clothes for my holiday in jamaica :character00255:

good luck for your new start tomorrow, WE CAN DO IT!! xx

Ohh that's actually a good idea hun and jamaica woww that will be my next incentive from him (I wish) loll YES WE CAN DO IT!!! xxx

Hi. Please don't take this the wrong way but maybe a "bribe", though it is a nice gesture from your OH, isn't really a good enough incentive for you or you would be on the case right now. Perhaps think about other benefits such as your health, as a good example for your son etc . Think about doing this for you because you deserve the best for yourself.

i've been to dubai 3 times and have just booked my 4th trip

i have put on 2 stone since last summer , so got till sept to get if back off

me and you will do it ..i'm sure ........will see you in dubai LOL

i've been messing about with different diets so with no results so back to WW for me , never done PP so i'm joining a class on monday to get some help and support ........maybe going to a class will help you , it keeps you on track knowing you've got the weigh in ...good luck xx

Put pics up and little notes to motivate your self. I plan what im eating each day and i allow a few snack pps. You can do this why dont you do some extra exercise and you will see it wont take long. I would also say that you know this can work for you see how much you have lost i lost over 4 stones with the old plan and this i think it will work even better.

Back