i just cooked a meal and....

ate none of it!! god i miss cookin, so made a meal for my gf n it was fantastic bein able to cook without droolin or tastin it!! ha to keep runnin to the ivin room for her to test the pasta lol

I still cook everyday for my other half. Still really enjoy making it and it doesn't bother me so much this week not eating it! The only prob i have is that i can't see what it is like. Made some celery soup the other day and really could have done with seeing if it needed more seasoning...

Aw good on ya! I used to cook for me and gf all the time but I dunno if I could face it just yet! :/ x

Has anyone else started feeding there OHs lol...

I keep hearing myself say... 'oooh you should have one of those!' Or 'try that''

Wooops!!!

:p

Most of the time I really hate cooking the tea but for some strange reason I am enjoying it at the moment even though I can't eat it!! Like you I have to keep asking someone to check the pasta.

Fantastic.... I am looking at people like you for inspiration, if you can do it, so can I..... well thats what I am going to tell myself !

I am definately a feeder since starting LT TFR, to the point now where my son and husband have gained a stone each in five weeks?? So starting yesterday I put them both on a healthy eating menu....how bad is that,there's me losing weight and forcing food down my family. But I genuinely enjoyed seeing them eat the food I cooked then I would ask them questions about it...... Xxx

Back