I just don't get it

KD

Gone fishing
Why would anyone want this Roman 7 Ft. Prelit Upside Down Tree, with clear bulbs?:confused: Available from Sears. Ummm:D

Why would anyone want this Roman 7 Ft. Prelit Upside Down Tree, with clear bulbs?:confused: Available from Sears. Ummm:D

Just to be different:confused: ...or claim insanity:confused: ..(sorry if anyone wants or like's it!!!!:eek: "....lol

Don't suppose you can even get away with placing the baubles on the branches cos you can't be bothered to hang them :D

Don't suppose you can even get away with placing the baubles on the branches cos you can't be bothered to hang them :D

Can you imagine what it could do to your Xmas guests, once they've had a few festive drinks?

Everyone would think they are tripping and wonder what went into the mulled wine:eek: :eek:

I have one of those :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You people wouldn't know class if it hit you on the nose . :) :)

Yeah right Brad!!!!.....LMAO. YOU would NEVER admit to owning one of these....or would you:confused: Stop it, you've got me wondering now!!!!;)

Hmm, you'd have to be out of your tree to want one of those!

Hmm, you'd have to be out of your tree to want one of those!

Nice one Barb!!!!:D

I'm still chuckling about this today.....:p

You could do a whole upside down room. Send your pets or small children in and watch as hilarity ensues.

Well if we were to have a tree (we don't we are Jewish), it would save clearing floor space! Our home has yet again been made into a storage facility as we have another big order to get out and not enough space in the unit! We are literally piled high to the ceiling with stock and boxes!

That tree would definately solve that particular problem :D

I'm wondering if the fairy has put on weight and needs a larger space to park her bum! LOL

Dizzy x

Back