Total Solution I just joined/started! Hello! :)

newyearseve

Hi, all! Just started Exante today. :)

As you might have guessed from my username I am trying to get gorgeous for new years eve! :D

How much weight do you think can be lost up to then? I can't do math! :eek:

I am 220lb and want to be 140lb but I'm not sure if that's even possible by new years LOL. :rolleyes:

Hiya, and welcome to exante, iv only been doing exante 3 days myself so far it aint been to bad, i had a bad time this morning when i woke up but went for a bath chilled remembered why im doing it and now good, they say the average person can lose a stone per months so you could lose 5 stone before new year, but bodys are differant so dont get dishearted if you dont, looking forward to reading ur thread xx

Hiya, and welcome to exante, iv only been doing exante 3 days myself so far it aint been to bad, i had a bad time this morning when i woke up but went for a bath chilled remembered why im doing it and now good, they say the average person can lose a stone per months so you could lose 5 stone before new year, but bodys are differant so dont get dishearted if you dont, looking forward to reading ur thread xx

Thanks! Good luck! :) :) :)

I was trying to do some rough math. So it's like...

Lose 1 stone a month for 5 months.
Lose extra (maybe 10lbs if I'm lucky) during the first week?

I think I'm pushing it LOL :D As long as I'm close I'll be really really happy!

Hello, I've just joined (yesterday) I've been doing Exante for a month and lost a stone, was really pleased because i found it quite easy, last week though only lost a pound! Excersised too. Never mind, must keep at it, joined this chat forum to give me inspiration to loose another stone. I'm going to see if I can get a ticker tape thing, that might help. Good luck to everyone else starting.

Vlcd diets r the quickest way to lose weight, so all you can do is follow the diet and hope for the best :) good luck x

How was your 1st day hun?

Back