i just want to brag!

Woodsylou

Silver Member
my future husband just text me to say that dinner is in the slow cooker, he's done three loads of washing and they're out on the line and he's changed the bed!!! how lucky am I?!

i just wanted to show off my gorgeous man tbh! no need to reply!

Well done, you keep hold of that lovely man now.

:) Bless him! he's always been soooo good! he's the tidy one and im the messy one! i wonder how he lives with me most the time! although i do most the cooking, we bought a slow cooker yesterday so he went to his mums to get some slow cooker recipe books and he's making Jerk Chicken but SW style apparently! (he done SW before i met him and lost 4 stone) i am so lucky! :)

Oh how sweet! ( we have the same dynamics between me and my OH- Im oober messy and he is a neat freak, but i do all the cooking lol)

do you think your man could send my man some brain waves on how to cook sw style? or cook full stop? Dont get me wrong, my man is just as fab as yours when it comes to being sweet, thoughtful and helpful.. but god i wish he could cook somthing other than burnt fish fingers! LOL

youl have to reward him accordingly! haha

haha! he has a brother, but he's married too! i'll try the cloning thing!

awww my little H2B! <3 (I say little, he's 6ft 4!!)

Oh how sweet! ( we have the same dynamics between me and my OH- Im oober messy and he is a neat freak, but i do all the cooking lol)

do you think your man could send my man some brain waves on how to cook sw style? or cook full stop? Dont get me wrong, my man is just as fab as yours when it comes to being sweet, thoughtful and helpful.. but god i wish he could cook somthing other than burnt fish fingers! LOL

youl have to reward him accordingly! haha

hahahahahaha! well the slow cooker is probably the best thing because my OH cooks, but MY GOD he's sooooooooooo slow! it takes about 2 hours to make a pasta dish normally! haha! get him a slow cooker and then he just has to put everything in it and leave it! ;)

Haha, aww.. atleast you get food from him though! as i said.. unless its burnt to a cinder fish fingers!

i have a slow cooker and i havnt used it since the first cock up.. hmmpf lol

haha! bless! although now i've read that i quite fancy burnt fish fingers! weird!

what happened with your first slow cooker cock up?!

I know this sounds silly, but i dont like mushy meat? lol i just put a casserole pack, some stewing steak and potatoes, with seasoning, and i waited 9 hours *crys* and it was just awful, mushy and plain and smelt funny :( lol

hahahaha! awww bless! that sounds a bit vile mind you!

Im not the only woman with a slow cooker n dont know how to use it properly then? I had it as a wedding gift, and hubby is the only one who knows how to use it right lol.

I worry with most foods incase they not cooked enough, and sometimes over cook oh dear!

Sounds just like my hubby when he was a H2B and I was the bread winner and he wasnt working, now it has to be the other way round. Thing is I get bored and wanna munch damn it lol

Back