I just want to pig out!

Hi Nessa, i know how u feel, i'm having a bad day too.. just want tp eat but i'm fighting it, it's wi tom and i don't want to spoil it. I'm sure if u eat u'll regret it tom so try to keep buisy and don't cave in. Good luck.

You see Nessa, I can find you !! lol
You gotta stick with it, just think so soon we`ll be on sunny hunny beach in our bikinis :D

I don't know whats wrong with me I was doing so well, and all I want to do is eat, eat eat, i am guzzerling water like mad and feel real sick... but i still want to eat!

Here is a lovely poem Kammeg wrote today to help everyone who was having a hard time. Hang in there tomorrow you will feel so proud of yourself that you stuck with it.

Love Mini xxx

trying to help those that are feeling the strain today
Hi all.

Just been reading all the posts today, don’t really like to post myself cause I am sure I come across as dull or sometimes patronising but felt I need to post today. Hopefully this comes across the way I mean it and doesn’t make me sounds like a nut.

I can feel some of you out there are finding it very hard and will power is crumbling so wrote this for you.

When times are hard and your willpower goes amiss

Remember why your doing this
You want to be a smaller size, want a smaller tum and smaller thighs

For some that is 10 stone away
for others it is only a day away

Just remember the times you hated your size
and looked in mirrors and wanted to hide
Maybe remember cruel things that were said to you
And how you were addicted to food
You might be on day one or ninety nine
But this is now your time to shine
Your doing so so well so far
Don’t reach for that chocci bar
Keep on going cambridge minimins
It’s your time!! your going to be thin!!!!!

[FONT=&quot]xxxxxxxxx:eek:[/FONT]

Hi nessa sorry to hear your struggling i truely know where your at!!!! what i do when i feel really bad and want to eat the contents of the fridge is use positive affirmations like "i choose to be slim" and for some reason it works for me takes the thoughts away and helps me soldier on. Hope it can help you. Other than that imagine a huge base ball bat knocking the thoughts away also helps me

Try not to do it hun, i did it Saturday evening and it lasted 3 days! Its taken me 3 days to get back to the weight I was before so really I wasted a whole week for a binge that was more of a 'cram everything in' session and so none of it tasted that good! Try and busy yourself, browse the internet, list some of your clothes that are now too big on ebay! you'll even make some money! good luck and stay strong x

Hi Nessa, hope you've managed to get through the evening and the feelings you had earlier have passed..

It's such a hard diet - people that see the weight dropping off think it must be easy but it's absorbing. I think the fact that many of us are on here every day and night is proof that for the time we're on it we need to be thinking of us and become self-obsessed...

Think positive thoughts, I've been saying to myself "I know what that tastes like but I don't know how it feels to be slim."

My DS had Pepperoni Pizza tonight and he's only 5 bless him so there was quite a bit of waste. I was thinking who would know if I ate a couple of slices but you know what, I can truefully say I threw all the leftovers away in the bin and I'm now sat eating my frozen tetra and glugging my 4L of water..

I know I feel better typing this then I would have done if I was confessing to have eaten it..

Keep going Nessa - you're doing it for you darling and you're worth it..

Back