• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just wanted to share with you all..

Today, Officially a year on the 28th.. i will have been following slimmingworld. I owe everything to the plan, my consultant, my group..and now you lot for you extra support and constant advise and recipes that keep me going.

So. Today. 4 stone and 1 pound lighter, i fitted into my SIZE TEN, Top and Jeans!!!

:talk017:

Here i am.. Scuse the no make up and hair!!! LOL.. as you can see.. i still have managed to keep my curvy bits. . :)

may09 014.jpg

im so happy!! .. however also happen to be wishing i'd put on a bit of slap! haha deary me.. anyways..

i feel very proud of myself.. and cant wait to get my last stone off :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DearFatty

Silver Member
Congrats and well done. I love reading success stories, they always give my motivation a boost. You look fab :)

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Lovely to see your photo, thanks for sharing it - you look great! Well done, and good luck for the last stone :clap:

B.M.

wow, you look absolutely stunning!!!! :eek: :D Well done and thank you for sharing your story and picture. Great motivation for others :clap:
B. xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Way to go! You look FANTASTIC! Now, how do you keep your motivation going for that long? And good luck with the last stone, you will do it no bother.

Thanks everyone :) I really appriciate the support. . I love my new jeans :D

Way to go! You look FANTASTIC! Now, how do you keep your motivation going for that long? And good luck with the last stone, you will do it no bother.

I dont think it's motivation for me, i think i just clicked one day, and realised that it wasnt a diet, this was how my life is now.. but i love going to class, and i love sharing with others and helping.. and i love to cook.. i look forward to my dinners and teas and what i'l make.. My life still revolves around food, but iv accepted it and now its all fallen into place. I will always eat like this, except for the few extra HE i'l need when i hit target.

p.s.. i had the shwartz chilli con carni for tea with nat yog, and cheese... it was yum! recommened! makes loads.. x