I keep losing weight, but it keeps finding me! time to say goodbye to the belly!

xolp1992

I'm 20, 13st, and i need to lose the fat. I'm sick of being the fat friend, i'm sick of feeling embarrassed to go shopping/restrciting my life because of my weight.

i started exante 6 weeks ago, and did 4 weeks total 100% and lost 1st 0.5 (start weight 14.05) but i fell off the bandwagon slightly... nothing put on, nothing lost.

i go to New york on the 4th sept for holiday of a life time and would LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE to get to 11st 7 by then... that's another 1.5 stone.

5.5 weeks to lose 21lbs.... is it possible!?

if so any tips? I work as a waitress when I'm not at uni and its normally unsociable hours, any exercises i can do at home/ any that are great fat burners?

If theres anyone that wants to challenge each other to get to their goals too, speak up!
Lets do this!

Power walking is really good for weight loss, especially with a good diet!

I've heard fantadtic things about the 30 Day Shred exercise- it is 25 (intensive) mins a day (5 for cooling down and a few mins warming up) for 30 days. you can watch the first set on youtube while the dvd arrives- supposably very fast results if you can hack it but very intense work!

Try to drink lots of water, speeds up your metabolism! X

Ive used the 30day shred i struggled with daily life to fit it in as often ad i wanted 5 days a week, but you notice body strength resistance improve in 4 days. It is quiet amazing, tone wise once you stop you flab. If using it once youve lost tge wieght or toned up id integrate it into your eeek maybe twice.

Back