i knew it.....

missmf

getting slimmer
:mad:i had my wi yest, well not proper one as i couldnt see my cdc (friend getting stuff) so i went to boots -i'd lost 1LB!!!!! :mad:

i'm so angry and upset. :tear_drop:

i knew i'd picked a little, but nothing overly bad. only a few dips pf my finger. :sigh:

i could tell i hadnt lost much, one week i only lost 2 lb and i knew then too. :(

is it worth it?? :rolleyes:

got friends down at the mo, and alot of things going on this week, so was gonna take it easy and have a few bits of chicken/salad and a good few voddys so really dont wanna be putting loads on. :(

now i'm just thinking whats going on??

will it still be ok to have a relaxed week?
:sigh:
shall i wait untill after the summer hols to get back on it?? got a festival to go to the end of aug :D for the weekend and wanted to relax then too?

and a wedding in sept?? :confused:

why cant i stop picking!!:mad:

got a day planned today, so hopefully i'll be ok.
but my mums birthday so she wanted us all to go out for a meal - aagghhhhh!!!!!

:mad::sigh::mad::sigh::mad:

You know when they say "you've got to make time for exercise" or "you've got to make time for keeping up to date with friends" etc.

I think you've got to make time for CD and incorporate it into your life as opposed to have it like a noose around your neck. You have to plan I think. Easier said than done though.

look on the bright side hun you havnt put any lbs on.
how would you feel if you sts but had a relaxed few days as in 2 shakes and a light meal?? if you would feel ok with that then its your choice hun.xx

well done on your losses so far.xx

Try going on SS+ and then stick to it as much as you can....the more you defer going back on it, the longer you will be unhappy with yourself (deep down)......if you have a bad day, just write it off and start again the next. I think if you can put CD first, you can manage the rest. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

thanks guys, i REALLY want this, just lost it the last week???
i was doing so well and really enjoying it...i dunno what went wrong>>i need to be more focused i think. x

have you weighed on those boots scales before hon because they might just be weighing different to your cdcs? in any case, it's going in the right direction. you are still losing. jump straight back into it with both feet though because you don't get away with it like that if you relax, ha.

abz xx

Perhaps even do one of the higher plans or ss+ where you can have a meal and once all the occasions are out of the way get back on it properly. But I have learner something will always come up no matter what xx

the main thing is to not loose heart hun... i know its awfull when you ahve a bad weigh in we all get them and all feel rubbish but maybe ignor this weeks one as it wasnt 'official' and just hve a huge one next week when you can see your CDC. good luck i no you can do it :)
xxxx

Boots scales are crap, so i wouldn't lose heart over it just yet hun! i would say personally the SS+ i prefer to me, its like i am still eating stuff, for instance a shake for breakfast, which is only like having a smoothie in the morning, then lunch i have a soup, and then i have my protein meal, and then when telly is on, i cut up a bar, it can go in about 36 slices, and then halves again, oh yes i can get 72 pieces out of mine! and if you do the cambridge revels way you get alot of choice, and still feel you are eating your chocolate! how cool is that!

You can do it - believe in yourself again and get back on track.:party0019::party0019:

thanks guys, ive had a "relaxed" weekend and all ready to try again, def thinking about moving up the plans though, esp now i'm in my size 12 jeans i love (still a slight muffin top - but hey??!!)
xx

Back