I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!

Hi every1,

this is my second attempt to post n hopefully its gonna work this time... well, im new here n tomoro 25.4.2010 will be day1 for me. I've abt over 30kg to lose n hoping to achive my goal weight by end of july... Is therre any1 starting tomorro 2???? anyways, i'll try to come on here to give lots of support as well get one lolzzzzzz........thanx in advance n we will do it if we set our minds to it.........

I'm a last Thursday re-starter too. Good luck and you can do it

Thank u all..

Hi all,

Thank u all for the warm welcoming...sorry it took me this long to reply tho, I now live in Dubai,(The sins food city:rolleyes:) UAE and still gettting used to the time difference:D...

today was 2nd day for me and i struggled a lot but kept it going and managed to drink 4.5 ltr's of water:p... I did find it yesterday which was day1 4me much easier than today i dunno why that is!!!!

Biggest Motivation of the day--- I've had an appointment 2 c my gno today, when she saw me she stood up and went WAAAW WITH THE BIGGEST SMILE I'VE SEEN... I was looking at her wondering why she was wawing loll, as we were greeting n shaking hands(UAE culture) she kept on checking at me up n down and asked what i've done to lose all the weight(19kg=41.8 i had on 3 months earlier when i last met her.....i explained to her the other diet i did and she immediately googled it n found it... she told me she's gonna find more abt that diet n will recomend to her patients.......

Im sure, me or anyone can lose more on the CB if followed it 100%........

Is there anyway we can set A GROUP TASK, GOALS for the summer? im sure that will keep us all more motivated.....

HERE I COME DAY3:flirt2:

than u all again n good luck 2 us all:flirt2::flirt2:...

DEVIATION FREE 100%

1ST GOAL UNDER 99 (2/5/2010) 2ND GOAL UNDER 90 (2/6/2010)

3RD GOAL UNDER 80 (2/7/2010) 4TH GOAL UNDER 70 (2/8/2010)

If you click on the link below it will show you how to put your weight ticker into your signature along with your goals.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

You may not have enough room for everything just now but once you hit 20 post you will have a more space in your signature and even bigger again at 50 posts.

Back