I know im gonna eat!!!!

katierout

Monday its a family funeral and i just know im going to eat and have a drink....... im so stressed out about it!! I will by that time only been on CD for 9 days and i dont want to ruin what i have already done. I know that ill give in because im dreaming about food now:(. Will it hurt me to have chicken whilst at the party? I just dont know what to do:break_diet:

hey hun, so sorry to hear this

If you are going to eat stick to chicken! you wont be knocked out of ketosis then.. staying in ketosis on this diet is very important... dont drink alcohol though! you will be very ill!! (sticky at the top of the thread)

hi kay, am sorry you have a family funeral to go to, always a tough time, but you can go and not eat, you are almost talking yourself into eating and drinking, try turning it around the other way and talk yourself into not eating or drinking, that way you won't ruin what you've already done and once the day has passed you will be so pleased with yourself. if on the other hand it is too hard then some chicken shouldn't do you any harm.

hope all goes well whatever you do

thanks alot guys, i just feel so weak today and that my willpower is going. Im staying out of the kitchen and got a 2ltr botle of water at me feet lol.

thanks alot guys, i just feel so weak today and that my willpower is going. Im staying out of the kitchen and got a 2ltr botle of water at me feet lol.

Poor you - any funeral is difficult, even more so when its a family member...

If you can stay strong and not eat, obviously this will always be your best option. You'd be surprised how many people dont notice that you havent actually eaten, specially if you get a plate of things you dont actually like & push the food about!

One thing I would say though is do not drink alcohol - my friend did this in ketosis and was very very very ill, we thought at one point she would need to be hospitalised!

So if you going with the intention to drink, carb up Sun so you're NOT in ketosis.

Best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear about your loss. I agree with the other posters if you do drink make sure u are out of ketosis as its v dangerous there is a sticky here somehwere on it. A small piece of chicken should be ok to eat.

Back