I know I'm only on Day 3 but refeed question!

hjc77

When do u start refeeding? When u reach goal or a bit before as u still lose weight on refeed? How do u know when the time is right?

Thanks

H x

No right or wrong way really. Last time I thought I wanted to get to a certain weight but about 5kg before that I felt that I was happy with my weight and dress size, so I stopped. On maintenance I lost a lb or two for the first couple of weeks then none. This time I have a specific more realistic weight to get to and plan to keep going till I get there then go on to maintenance.

I think everyone is different. Last time I stopped 1 stone short of my goal, thinking I'd lose the rest myself :rolleyes:

This time I plan to lose beyond my goal so I've got a little cushion just incase a gain a few pounds after refeeding :giggle:

Yep, everyone finds their own way. I did not have a firm idea of what I wanted to do. After 29 weeks on TFR I decided to switch to GL to lose the remainder and to help get into a healthy eating mode. This worked well for me so I've been happy with that decision.
Others prefer to get to goal or a little below it before refeeding. It's s very personal choice. You will know when the time is right for you. Good luck for your weigh in!

Oh ok, I see so it's kind of up to you then and not a set thing by pharmacist? I think from reading other peoples plans then it may be best to get to goal first, then if I lost a bit more in first couple of wks refeeding/eating then it's a cusion for a couple of pounds gain once eating properly... does that sound good?!!

H x

Back