I know I'm only on Day 3 but refeed question!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hjc77, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hjc77

hjc77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    When do u start refeeding? When u reach goal or a bit before as u still lose weight on refeed? How do u know when the time is right?

Thanks

H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    No right or wrong way really. Last time I thought I wanted to get to a certain weight but about 5kg before that I felt that I was happy with my weight and dress size, so I stopped. On maintenance I lost a lb or two for the first couple of weeks then none. This time I have a specific more realistic weight to get to and plan to keep going till I get there then go on to maintenance.

4. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I think everyone is different. Last time I stopped 1 stone short of my goal, thinking I'd lose the rest myself :rolleyes:

This time I plan to lose beyond my goal so I've got a little cushion just incase a gain a few pounds after refeeding :giggle:

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Yep, everyone finds their own way. I did not have a firm idea of what I wanted to do. After 29 weeks on TFR I decided to switch to GL to lose the remainder and to help get into a healthy eating mode. This worked well for me so I've been happy with that decision.
    Others prefer to get to goal or a little below it before refeeding. It's s very personal choice. You will know when the time is right for you. Good luck for your weigh in!

6. hjc77

hjc77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh ok, I see so it's kind of up to you then and not a set thing by pharmacist? I think from reading other peoples plans then it may be best to get to goal first, then if I lost a bit more in first couple of wks refeeding/eating then it's a cusion for a couple of pounds gain once eating properly... does that sound good?!!

H x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.